Global epidemic Coronavirus blamed on Bat Soup

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm from Philippines.. and this virus outbreak getting carried by the Chinese nationals, and are still allowed to enter our country is making me sick. Now look at this, why on earth would people eat this sht?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/scientists-blame-coronavirus-bats-pics-21337997
83783287_186457289407248_6431469386933993472_n.jpg

The bat doesn't look too unhappy at least. I hate if when my food doesn't smile.

china will be the end of humanity their filthy habits with pigs is also the reason we are getting a threat from superbugs resistant to antibiotics.

Wrong.

It came from eating wild dog.

The news here is 24-7 coronavirus

Locals in Shanghai all all cooped up now, out of towners trying to get in because the hospitals are better here.

Some have the virus and drown themselves to Mongolia and Shenzhen.

Really scary

Wrong.

Locals in Shanghai all all cooped up now, out of towners trying to get in because the hospitals are better here.

Really scary

Well on the radio today I heard some pathologist saying it probably came from bats, though they didn’t say anything about people eating said bats. Where did you hear of dogs being blamed?

Wrong.

Really scary
You still there dude? glad I got out back in December. Also regarding bats, I ate them when I was in Indonesia and seems like they're doing okay in there.

That bat has “the last laugh” written all over its face

Just got out of China yesterday for a three week trip back home. Hope this shit gets sorted out.

china will be the end of humanity their filthy habits with pigs is also the reason we are getting a threat from superbugs resistant to antibiotics.

Looks like Contagion is becoming a reality. I’ve somewhat stopped eating pork as regularly as I once did, which wasn’t a lot in the first place. Second, you’re absolutely correct, even now, when I pass by a Panda Express, I normally give it the finger.

Well on the radio today I heard some pathologist saying it probably came from bats, though they didn’t say anything about people eating said bats. Where did you hear of dogs being blamed?
State media

You still there dude? glad I got out back in December. Also regarding bats, I ate them when I was in Indonesia and seems like they're doing okay in there.
Yeah we’re all here as a family this year, just gonna hold up in our apartment the whole time and play EFT

Wrong.

Really scary
fck these people who eat dogs

You're comparing a duck egg to a fookin' bat which can have rabies? wtf?

Yup. Both gross and fowl also was at risk of carrying bird flu. Also intestines and chicken tongues are eaten at barbecues in Philippines, eel, pigs brain, etc etc etc. Pot, meet kettle. Just stop with the holier than thou bullshit.

I don’t have anything against either country really, I just think it’s hilarious when countries try to make each other look better than the other.

I had a friend who worked in Beijing for close to 8 months. He said within the first two months, he thought about killing himself(said it as a joke) but was pretty much disgusted with everything. People bumping into you without apologizing, the air quality, and he said he basically turned into a vegetarian since he didn’t trust any of the meats from the market or restaurants.

And he’s not the only one that I’ve known that has gone to China and said they’ll never return.

Thank you TS for not adding the NSFW tag and giving me a heart attack.

Yup. Both gross and fowl also was at risk of carrying bird flu. Also intestines and chicken tongues are eaten at barbecues in Philippines, eel, pigs brain, etc etc etc. Pot, meet kettle. Just stop with the holier than thou bullshit.

I don’t have anything against either country really, I just think it’s hilarious when countries try to make each other look better than the other.

unfortunately, aside from SG, SEA countries always get shit on.

Back