Global Economic Collapse

time to buy some stocks

also, when the hell is oil going to stop dropping? i need to know if i want to invest in it or other alternative sources of energy

time to buy some stocks

also, when the hell is oil going to stop dropping? i need to know if i want to invest in it or other alternative sources of energy

China is the worlds 2nd largest oil consumer so oil won't rebound on until they do.

time to buy some stocks

I bought a few solar stocks earlier this year, thinking the same thing as oil was going down, but they've been performing poorly. Seems like the whole energy sector is suffering.

Healthcare seems to be where its at. My healthcare and biotech etfs have been outperforming everything in my portfolio for the past 2 years or so.

I've never understood why people sell when the market plunges. I am carefully plotting out additional stock purchases at the moment.

Do we flee from stores when our favorite products are having a fire sale? Do we run into them if they announce a 20% extra sale?

Only when it is the stock market to people act so bat-shit cray cray.

I'm no economist, but it might be a good idea to get out of certain investments before they really drop. Oil, silver, gold and commodities like that will probably be the safer investment right now.

I'm no economist, but it might be a good idea to get out of certain investments before they really drop. Oil, silver, gold and commodities like that will probably be the safer investment right now.

If you don't know what you're talking about, why would you offer advice?

I think your religious shtick is moderately amusing, but this stuff is downright stupid.

If you don't know what you're talking about, why would you offer advice?

I think your religious shtick is moderately amusing, but this stuff is downright stupid.

There is no shtick. Maybe I gave good advice. We will see. Maybe this is just an insignificant drop. Or maybe something bigger is coming.

I'm not investing in stocks. I have none except for a little retirement but not much. I bought another gun last week and my wife and I are getting some food and water and necessities just in case things go bad.

There is no shtick. Maybe I gave good advice. We will see. Maybe this is just an insignificant drop. Or maybe something bigger is coming.

I'm not investing in stocks. I have none except for a little retirement but not much. I bought another gun last week and my wife and I are getting some food and water and necessities just in case things go bad.

Or maybe you gave terrible advice. The point is you admitted that you don't know what you're talking about. It would be like me giving medical or legal advice but starting with I am not a doctor/lawyer. It's dumb.

And I laugh at you doomsday folks, but then it's pretty sad.

(and I still believe your act is a shtick)

It's concerning because China's stability is based on keeping people employed. If they start to see mass layoffs, China could face some very real instability which would spread to the whole region.

Expect more people to invest in America as result.

I don't even know what to say about you dude. You're so far removed from reality it's almost unbelievable. I predict you end up in some sort of apocalyptic cult. You've got all the elements.

I don't even know what to say about you dude. You're so far removed from reality it's almost unbelievable. I predict you end up in some sort of apocalyptic cult. You've got all the elements.

It's never a bad idea to have supplies in case the shit hits the fan..I've got a family to think about so I'm always stocked up

If you think the economy is going to get worse why would you invest in oil?

If you think the economy is going to get worse why would you invest in oil?

If there is no major world collapse then you could still invest in stocks. And oil is low and silver is low. Everybody needs to get gas in their car. And as we print more money, oil, silver, gold is gonna go up. I would think.

If there is no major world collapse then you could still invest in stocks. And oil is low and silver is low. Everybody needs to get gas in their car. And as we print more money, oil, silver, gold is gonna go up. I would think.

well we don't know how long its going to take for oil to go back up, my financial adviser's analysts thought it was going to stop around 40 per barrel i believe, and now they don't don't if it will go down to maybe even 20 per barrel. It may take a long time to go back up.

Im currently investing in companies that make necessities instead of companies that make non essential items, for example, im selling quite a bit of my under Armour stock.

well we don't know how long its going to take for oil to go back up, my financial adviser's analysts thought it was going to stop around 40 per barrel i believe, and now they don't don't if it will go down to maybe even 20 per barrel. It may take a long time to go back up.

Im currently investing in companies that make necessities instead of companies that make non essential items, for example, im selling quite a bit of my under Armour stock.

Well if he thinks it's gonna be low for a long time, I wouldn't invest in it.

I hope it drops further. It makes it a good time to buy for long term investors that aren't emotional.

Or maybe you gave terrible advice. The point is you admitted that you don't know what you're talking about. It would be like me giving medical or legal advice but starting with I am not a doctor/lawyer. It's dumb.

And I laugh at you doomsday folks, but then it's pretty sad.

(and I still believe your act is a shtick)

Well regardless, like glennrod said, it would be good to do a little prepping. And especially if you have kids. And it doesn't hurt, later on you can eat your investment before it expires.

Even if we assume a worst case Armageddon type scenario... what good would silver and gold commodities do you? Gonna trade them for cans of Beefaroni? Seems like pretty bad advice no matter what way you look at it.

Will preppers going out and buying 10 years of loo roll at the slightest hint of a stockmarket dip thereby providing an econmic stimulus be the stabilising if crazy force this economy needs :D

Back