Glenn Robinson's daughters triggered by Colby Covington

I was just watching this press conference today and thought it was odd that Colby was trash talking someone who had passed away and nobody brought it up.

Colby's punishment should be to locked in a cage with Jon Jones

Imagine how badly Jones would murk him lol

Levels to it

It's not levels that would be the source of that ass wooping though, mostly the huge size difference.

It sounds funny on the surface without the details: "Colby accuses Usman of playing a role in Robinson's death."

Someone not reading much past that would assume Colby was accusing Usman of murdering him. Heh.

I wonder if these daughters are really truly offended by Colby's comments or just what he stands for. Because if that was Woodley making an off the cuff remark to try and bait Usman, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be so vocal. Just saying, libtards tend to cuckout back into obscurity unless they're criticizing other white people. Newsflash, Colby said something insensitive boo hoo. Go find your safe space whistleblower
This is the kind of room temperature IQ knuckle dragger that Colby's act appeals to. Touches all the bases.

Colby is a truly classless try-hard.
EDIT: Also, in other news, water is wet and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
So sick of reading this. ITS BULLSHIT!

Water
isn't wet because it is a liquid that wets things. Once you come into contact with water you become wet. Until then water is liquid and you are dry.

Colby's punishment should be to locked in a cage with Jon Jones

Imagine how badly Jones would murk him lol

Levels to it

Colby's next fight should be on the same card as Jon's. Imagine the two of them at same press conference.

<{MingNope}>

I wonder if these daughters are really truly offended by Colby's comments or just what he stands for. Because if that was Woodley making an off the cuff remark to try and bait Usman, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be so vocal. Just saying, libtards tend to cuckout back into obscurity unless they're criticizing other white people. Newsflash, Colby said something insensitive boo hoo. Go find your safe space whistleblower

The typical shitty online tough guy response. Pitiful

Colby haters automatically assume that if you laugh at them, then you must support Colby. No motherfuckers, we laugh at you for being drama queens and we still want to see Colby get KO'ed.

It's possible to dislike Colby and Colby haters simultaneously, ya know.

The irony of saying others need a safe space while making up senarios that really wouldn't happen because YOU'RE the insecure one.<Lmaoo>

I seriously doubt that race would matter if someone was insulting a dead relative, because the person related to the deceased would still be upset.

Damn sherdog, really bringing out the inept critical thinkers today aren't we.
<36>

I swear by allah if i see him or his fans in real life i am taking his life. I dont care if prison or death. I am 100 percent triggered.

Freedom of insult.
source.gif

If you pretend to be a douchebag for money, you’re a douchebag.

Asia not interested in LnP and giving opponent Nuru massage.

ONE or Rizin would jump at the chance to have Colby. Honestly, a lot of fighters would probably make money and be more successful there. I know people try to hype ONE in particular off a couple fighters or performances, but they have little depth. Lots of unranked UFC guys would be champs there.

You're too old to be jerking off to wwf characters. Black butts make me nutt watching, Elizabeth Warren campaign managing, peeping dicks at a public urinal, Bridget Jones diary watching phaggit. You're too old fatboy
giphy.gif

Back