Glen Johnson Would Beat Saul At 175

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Glen is such a Warrior that I would give him the edge over Saul at 175. Glen would not be bother by anything Saul throw and Lands on him. Saul doesn't have the KO power or Volume to keep a train like Glen off of him. And Glen had a sick over hand right and land that shit enough to Hurt Saul.

Roy was OUT for at least 10mims. It's was scary.

Saul could fall too.

This was only 3 months after Tarver already KO’d Jones

So are you saying Tarver knock the Greatness out of Jones? That is silly. Jones could have easily went on another run but Glen was ready to set up. Can't discredit him like that. Is Hatton a bum case Floyd KOd him first?

So are you saying Tarver knock the Greatness out of Jones? That is silly. Jones could have easily went on another run but Glen was ready to set up. Can't discredit him like that. Is Hatton a bum case Floyd KOd him first?

Jones fighting 3 months after a brutal knockout loss was a mistake. Johnson was never a knockout puncher during his career

Jones fighting 3 months after a brutal knockout loss was a mistake. Johnson was never a knockout puncher during his career

Meh. Glen was a worker and would be able to work against Saul. But he had a Few KOs in his career cause of his power. He work fighters down

That means RJJ took at MAX 1 month off and started sparring ~4 weeks after a KO loss. I believe boxers are SUSPENDED today for at least 3-6 months following KO loss to avoid this exact thing.

A crafty troll if ever I saw one.

Well, I mean, people thought Roy would walk through him.

I don’t think anyone destroys Glen at 175 indeed. You may outbox the guy but it took prime BHop at 160 to stop him, and this version of BHop was quite something to behold. People forgot what Hopkins looked like back then and while 97 Johnson wasn’t young he was pretty raw.

Last edited:
Back