orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Source

Card is headlined by Belfort vs Hendo

montago-.jpg

Tibau by UD.

I just re-watched Tibau vs. Khabib. I know that many fans feel that Khabib lost that fight. I used to feel that way as well. This time I watched it on mute. Not on purpose, but because my speakers were not attached. Not that it had anything to do with it but my opinion changed. I think Khabib won soundly though it was fairly uneventful.

I think people were swayed by Khabib being unable to take Tibau down. Tibau deserves great credit for that. Also Tibau took Khabib down twice however awkwardly and briefly. He did absolutely nothing with either one of them. 90% of the time Khabib was pressing forward and to me he landed more strikes. Like I said it was uneventful but Tibau did next to nothing in the stand-up in comparison. His strikes were stiff and telegraphed and Khabib slid out of the way of most of them. Khabib landed more and better shots.

Dangerous fight for Tibau, Trujilo hits very hard and is very aggressive. Tibau will have to take him down, which he certainly can.

Dangerous fight for Tibau, Trujilo hits very hard and is very aggressive. Tibau will have to take him down, which he certainly can.

Tibau has to last 3 minutes then Abel will gas and mentally check out.

Perfect fight for Tibau to finish with a sub.

I'll take Trujilo. I think Tibau is on his way down. I also think he'll be one of the few guys that the IV ban will hurt.

Damn... Battle of the buff guys, and an ATT vs Blackzilians matchup.

I'm not against this match up.

I'll take Trujilo. I think Tibau is on his way down. I also think he'll be one of the few guys that the IV ban will hurt.

Agreed. Trujillo KOs him.

I still to this day believe Abel is the hardest puncher at 155. I was really wanting a matchup between Trujillo and Felder.

As for Tibau/Trujillo, it's a hard fight to pick. I'll take Trujillo I guess, I'll be rooting for him for sure. I think everyone labels Trujillo as a brawler, which yes that's obviously what he prefers, but from what I've seen he's generally pretty good everywhere. His gas tank could use some work, but he's a very explosive guy.

Hopefully Abel but I can see Tibau just grinding him for three rounds.

If Tibau can survive the first round, I think he takes it. Its funny though. Both first lost to khabib then lost to ferguson.

Tibau by split decision. I am not a fan of Trujillo as he beat up his baby mama.

Wonder how Tibeau will look. Pre dope testing Tibau grinds him out easily

Tibau should be the fav here.. he is not getting KOed here. Trujillo aint MJ.

Strange fight. Neither guy is going forward after it. Tibau by gassing a little later than Trujillo.

Back