Honour
Colour
Iain

Gumby American spelling:
Honor
Color
Ian.

FTFY

Also, you'll note that with proper nouns there are usually several variations for a number of names; see Jon/John, Catriona/Katrina, Suzy/Susie, Steven/Stephen, Stefan/Stephan, etc. These variations in name are specific to the person, not the language as a whole, and if you are spelling it incorrectly, then you are spelling it wrong.

If you gonna try say that people need to look up certain figures so you can feel a bit smug, maybe make sure you know how to spell their names first?

FTFY

Also, you'll note that with proper nouns there are usually several variations for a number of names; see Jon/John, Catriona/Katrina, Suzy/Susie, Steven/Stephen, Stefan/Stephan, etc. These variations in name are specific to the person, not the language as a whole, and if you are spelling it incorrectly, then you are spelling it wrong.

If you gonna try say that people need to look up certain figures so you can feel a bit smug, maybe make sure you know how to spell their names first?
Who the fuck spells Katrina like catorina?
No I’m just pointing out that it was a retarded comment to make.
I don’t follow boxing, it’s a boring ass sport to watch.
Just like most here don’t follow karate because they don’t find it interesting or entertaining, and the striking sport of choice has no effect on fight experience.

Who the fuck spells Katrina like catorina?
No I’m just pointing out that it was a retarded comment to make.
I don’t follow boxing, it’s a boring ass sport to watch.
Just like most here don’t follow karate because they don’t find it interesting or entertaining, and the striking sport of choice has no effect on fight experience.
Speak for yourself
I box and boxing is m spirt animal
But i dig hajime kazumi, ryu narushima and andy hug
There is a thread that connects all combat sports and good players attract attention. Look up pacqiao vs anyone.. ifyou dont get it thats on you

Last edited:
Back