glad jds lost but look forward to his response

so I should never boo David Hasselhoff!

Yes there is a difference. Most, if not all athlete know that booing comes with the territory. But flipping my mother off because you showed up late to buy a product and she got the last one is a little more personal

So what its personal? That's a relative term. Different for everyone.

So what its personal? That's a relative term. Different for everyone.

Are you serious. I'm assuming you're a smart guy.....but seriously! You're comparing booing an athlete for what you deem as a poor performance to disrespecting my mother? Are you serious?

Are you serious? That comparison makes no sense what so ever. These are "professional athletes" who are....wait for it....paid to perform. If their performance doesn't please the fans, regardless of right or wrong, they have the right to boo.

Now about you flipping off my mother for picking up the last bottle of aftershave....that would be your fault for not arriving sooner. It would also most likely put you in a world of pain because I wouldn't do it to a elderly lady and I won't stand for it happening to my mother.

Internet cowboy trying to rationalize his lack of common sense.
Perfect.

Internet cowboy trying to rationalize his lack of common sense.
Perfect.

Lack of common sense? Stating the fact that fans have a right to boo, like it or not, is a lack of common sense? Damn, were you dropped on you head as a child?

Exactly booing is a part of all sports, it just is. JBJ gets booed at every right turn, but you don't see him crying about it. Maybe next time JDS won't stick his fist in someone's face and say other fighters aren't "real men", and maybe he won't get boo'd.

These same simps on here cheer it on when JBJ gets booed and laugh at it but they up in arms about JDS.

I hate things like that, just because a fighter they like gets booed they go into full simp mode even when they cheer for other fighters getting booed.

Jones doesnt cry about it nor does Evans and I never see this Unicef of Sherdog posters crying for those two. Evans gets shooped all day long with no problem but JDS gets some shoops and they are up in arms.

I feel bad for any fighter getting booed but it comes with being part of the sport. But I hate when fans push these sideway issues when their favorites or fighters they like get booed.

Last edited:
I wasn't there and I wouldn't of booed. However, If I wanted to boo, there would be nobody that could stop me in all honesty.

In all honesty, if I were there and saw you booing at the wrong moment, id stop you. That's right buddy. Watch your p's and boo's

These same simps on here cheer it on when JBJ gets booed and laugh at it but they up in arms about JDS.

I hate shit like that, just because a fighter they like gets booed they go into full simp mode even when they cheer for other fighters getting booed.

Jones doesnt cry about it nor does Evans and I never see this Unicef of Sherdog posters crying for those two.

If you against any fighter getting booed who steps in there then fine but the hypocrisy of sherdog, its just silly.

I don't remember jds ever nottaking a fight on very short notice against a fighter in a class under him no less and causing an entire card to be canceled. Then again I've only been watching this sport for a couple months.

I hate things like that, just because a fighter they like gets booed they go into full simp mode even when they cheer for other fighters getting booed.

Jones doesnt cry about it nor does Evans and I never see this Unicef of Sherdog posters crying for those two. Evans gets shooped all day long with no problem but JDS gets some shoops and they are up in arms.

I feel bad for any fighter getting booed but it comes with being part of the sport. But I hate when fans push these sideway issues when their favorites or fighters they like get booed.

AGREED! IF ANYONE ACTUALLY DESERVES SYMPATHY FROM PAST AND PROBABLY FUTURE UNECESSARY BOOS IT'S RASHAD,RAMPAGE AND JON jONES.

I don't remember jds ever nottaking a fight on very short notice against a fighter in a class under him no less and causing an entire card to be canceled. Then again I've only been watching this sport for a couple months.

Who cares what JDS does, he can still get booed. You can try to validate why people boo others but its silly since they can boo for any damn thing they want.

Just because you think JDS may be sweet and nice doesn't change the fact that fans can't boo.

Jones didnt cause an entire card to be canceled either he chose not to participate and they could of still went with the card.

Zuffa canceled the card not jones, he fullifled his end of the deal.

Like I said, if they can boo others they can boo JDS.

Just becuase he is someones favorite fighter or you think he is a hug-able fighter doesn't change the fact.

Last edited:
Who cares what JDS does, he can still get booed. You can try to validate why people boo others but its silly since they can boo for any damn thing they want.

Just because you think JDS may be cuddly and nice doesnt change the fact that fans can't boo.

Jones didnt cause an entire card to be canceled either he choose not to participate and they could of still went with the card.

Mind you that jones was booed well before that as was Evans. Like I said, if they can boo others they can boo JDS.

Just becuase he is your favorite fighter or you think he is a sweet doesn't change the fact.

People CAN do anything they please. Doesn't mean they aren't assholes for it. That's my point.

People CAN do anything they please. Doesn't mean they aren't assholes for it. That's my point.

Booing anyone who steps into the cage is being an asshole. I dont care if you dont like them, just doing that is being an a-hole but people can be a-holes.

My issue comes when some deem it warranted over others that is all.

Don't cry about it when you deem it okay for others, they step into the ring give them that courtesy.

Shalom

Sony is right, it may not be classy but they can boo if they want. Just because they boo a fighter you like does not mean that they cant boo.

If they can Boo Rashad Evans and other fighters like Silva and Jones they can Boo JDS.

It is what is, they shouldnt boo anyone who steps into the cage regardless if he is your favorite fighter or not.

But if you are okay with any fighter who steps in the cage being booed after a fight then JDS is fair game.

We're not talking about stepping INTO the cage, but out of it all beat up after you fought your ass off. It's called manners, decency. And no it's not mandatory but well deserved, and it should be noted and emphasized, so stop your silly arguments and concede

Are you serious? That comparison makes no sense what so ever. These are "professional athletes" who are....wait for it....paid to perform. If their performance doesn't please the fans, regardless of right or wrong, they have the right to boo.

Now about you flipping off my mother for picking up the last bottle of aftershave....that would be your fault for not arriving sooner. It would also most likely put you in a world of pain because I wouldn't do it to a elderly lady and I won't stand for it happening to my mother.

Your mom got a beard bro?

We're not talking about stepping INTO the cage, but out of it all beat up after you fought your ass off. It's called manners, decency. And no it's not mandatory but well deserved, and it should be noted and emphasized, so stop your silly arguments and concede

Rampage was booed after he fought his ass off and beat Liddell. Now go ahead and make up a ridiculous excuse why Rampage didn't deserve to be respected.

Just because you think JDS may be sweet and nice doesn't change the fact that fans can't boo.

Jones didnt cause an entire card to be canceled either he chose not to participate and they could of still went with the card.

Like I said, if they can boo others they can boo JDS.

Just becuase he is someones favorite fighter or you think he is a hug-able fighter doesn't change the fact.

FedorvsHendo.gif

Back