glad jds lost but look forward to his response

So I have the right to flip off your mother at the grocery store and call her bad names. Technically its
not illegal. She shouldnt have taken the last bottle of aftershave. Don't be pissed off.

Just because something isn't 'not allowed', doesn't mean its right.

Are you serious? That comparison makes no sense what so ever. These are "professional athletes" who are....wait for it....paid to perform. If their performance doesn't please the fans, regardless of right or wrong, they have the right to boo.

Now about you flipping off my mother for picking up the last bottle of aftershave....that would be your fault for not arriving sooner. It would also most likely put you in a world of pain because I wouldn't do it to a elderly lady and I won't stand for it happening to my mother.

I also have to right to yell at my pizza delivery guy if he's 5 minutes late.

But it does make me an a$$hole...

Yes it does. But you have the option of not purchasing the pizza and closing the door. Fans don't have that option.

Are you serious? That comparison makes no sense what so ever. These are "professional athletes" who are....wait for it....paid to perform. If your performance doesn't please the fans, regardless of right or wrong, they have the right to boo.

Now about you flipping off my mother for picking up the last bottle of aftershave....that would be your fault for not arriving sooner. It would also most likely put you in a world of pain because I wouldn't do it to a elderly lady and I won't stand for it happening to my mother.

World of pain. Lol You should put down World of Warcraft first.

The crowd has every right to boo if they choose to, regardless if others agree with the booing or not! Fans booing is part of all sports. The privilege tp boo comes along with the purchase price of a ticket.

you are an idiot, and an asshole

World of pain. Lol You should put down World of Warcraft first.

"world of pain" just sounded more civil than "put ur ass through the street". I would have said "beat you into a living death" but I am not sure if Ken Shamrock has it copy written or not!

The crowd has every right to boo if they choose to, regardless if others agree with the booing or not! Fans booing is part of all sports. The privilege tp boo comes along with the purchase price of a ticket.

Jesus Christ I bet you are still wet behind the ears.

Rights don't come into play for one thing and buying a ticket doesn't mean you get to be a jackass.

Jesus Christ I bet you are still wet behind the ears.

Rights don't come into play for one thing and buying a ticket doesn't mean you get to be a jackass.

"wet behind the ears".....well pa, fans do have the right to boo. They have been doing it for centuries and they will continue to do it. What you feel is kind of a mute point.

I agree, both fighter did fight hard, but like I mentioned before...booing is a part of all sports.

so have you ever watched an mma event in japan?The booing doesn't bother me too much but it does remind how classless people are.

"world of pain" just sounded more civil than "put ur ass through the street". I would have said "beat you into a living death" but I am not sure if Ken Shamrock has it copy written or not!
Getting testy are we? Lmao
So if you booed someone I liked at an event, I could break your face. There is no difference.

so have you ever watched an mma event in japan?The booing doesn't bother me too much but it does remind how classless people are.

The last Japanese event had a booing crowd.

see.. complete fucking idiot.

no an idiot is somebody calls another an "idiot" because he/she states an opinion that doesn't co-inside with their OPINION. Well, that would make you a.....figure it out.

"wet behind the ears".....well pa, fans do have the right to boo. They have been doing it for centuries and they will continue to do it. What you feel is kind of a mute point.

Son, have you read the constitution? Which article exactly gives americans the right to boo?

Getting testy are we? Lmao
So if you booed someone I liked at an event, I could break your face. There is no difference.

so I should never boo David Hasselhoff!

Yes there is a difference. Most, if not all athlete know that booing comes with the territory. But flipping my mother off because you showed up late to buy a product and she got the last one is a little more personal

No, the purchase price of a ticket only gives you the privilege of watching pro fighters fight live.

the fans are the first people that matter. without fans, there is no ufc.

i'm not saying that the booing was, "right" (i personally was disgusted by it), but it's reality.

i think it's better to accept reality than to complain about it.

So you are saying JDS is special needs? It is all starting to make sense now!!!!

he looked like it on sunday morning but no thats not what im saying.

I wasn't there and I wouldn't of booed. However, If I wanted to boo, there would be nobody that could stop me in all honesty.
i_love_my_boo_heart_tshirt-p235771662915962145vrhpn_328.jpg

Exactly booing is a part of all sports, it just is. JBJ gets booed at every right turn, but you don't see him crying about it. Maybe next time JDS won't stick his fist in someone's face and say other fighters aren't "real men", and maybe he won't get boo'd.

Back