Social Gizmo J appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

talk abut a pandoras box

Ah, my avatar isn't him. That's Molly our 11year old GSD .

Gizmo is an ugly fucker with ginger fur with white streaks. His legs are too short , he has a giraffe like neck , Found him as a pup with 5 siblings on Corfu a couple of years ago. Decided it was fate so he came home with us a couple of month after....most loving dog I've known or had.
Right when you lot couldn't be any nicer. Scuse me, might have something in me eye. I've run out of likes but you get the sentiment, friendmate x

@gizmo J origin has been revealed! It's a sad story, but shows the strength of will and determination behind the legend. Keep on trucking, brother.
There was a lot of abuse from my family when I was a child.

When I was living with my parents I was NEVER ONCE allowed to go to a friend's house, bring a friend home, talk to anyone through the phone, or go to the park or library.

I was also VERY skinny and my mom was over 300LB and was beating me because I was "stealing food" inside the house.

I was never given an allowance.

The bathroom was in between my sister's room and my parent's room, my older sister's would not let me go through their room because they said I was a pervert in trying to do so, my parents very rarely let me go through their room because they said I might try to take their gun or their money. I occasional sneaked out to the backyard to pee or poop and my parents would freak out and beat my because they said I might have let in a burglar. I would sometimes pee in a bottle in my room and my parents would beat and punish me because they said I was being disgusting.

Since I was 5 my parents breaded pit bull dogs in the backyard, we had 4 female dogs and 1 male dog to impregnate the other female dogs and I had to wash and feed the dogs and puppies everyday without gloves or a breathing mask, there was also a big problem with fleas, many times I was not allowed to go to most of the house because they said I might attract fleas throughout the house.

When I was 12 some staff at my school was suspicious about the abuse so my mom took me out of school and put me in a online school called K-12.

I have 4 sisters and I'm the middle child, I never had a problem with my younger sisters but my older sisters treated me like crap, they treated my young sisters bad too but not as bad as me.

A few times my older sisters would attack me and my parents would call the police and told them "I was fighting girls", The police told me that if I ever hit them I was going to jail because they were girls and I was a boy, I tried to explain to them that my family was abusing me and they told me that I was being disciplined.

My parents would also not let me close the door to my room or go to the bathroom by myself because they did not want me to masturbate, they believed masturbating was a sin and would beat me if they thought I was.

When I was 17 I ran away and went to live with my Uncle(on my dad's side) and I went to the police to report my family and they kept telling me that I was being disciplined (the police station is called "Newton" in south Los Angeles)

After I was 18 my uncle wanted me to pay rent but I couldn't because I could not find a job and was afraid to get on Social Security because I thought it would make it harder to get a job and only got Food stamps and GR so I went to live in the Union Rescue Mission in Skidrow, I was there for 5 months until I got accepted into LA Job Corps.

I had very bad social skills because I never really had the chance to practice social skills so I had some problems making friends at Job Corps, I had some girls flirt with me but I was afraid to flirt back because I only got $10 a week from Job Corps for necessities and didn't think I could really date someone with that amount.

I got my GED, Office administration and Culinary Arts Certificate at Job Corps in about a year and 3 months. I was supposed to get my driver license too and I was taking driving classes but the person who was supposed to take me to the drivers test was out sick and my program ended shortly afterward so I could not get my license.

After Job Corps I moved to a place called Covenant house in Hollywood and was there for 6 months until they found me a apartment for 'transitional aged youth' in Boyle Heights.

At this time I finally had my own apartment and can come and leave as I please and went to East Los Angeles College and I was making friends and smoking and eating weed but I was getting more and more angry from the abuse I went through.

I was at a point where all I can think about is the abuse I went through as a child and could not focus on school work and was so angry I was biting my shoulder in frustration so much I had scars all over my shoulder, I was not exactly "hearing voices" but I just kept reliving the abuse like a song stuck in my head.

I started calling the Newton Police Station over and over again and yelling that I wanted my Family to be arrested for child abuse, I called over 500 times in 2 weeks. The police came to my house 3 times telling me to stop calling, then they put me in a mental hospital for a week but I was released and was still angry.

I then told the police that if they did not arrest my family I WAS GOING TO SHOOT UP THE POLICE STATION.

They arrested me for Criminal Threats and I was in jail for 5 months but was released into a house arrest style program called Victory Starts Now, here is a video about the program below:

I have been in this program since October 10 2018, I was supposed to get out on June 29 2021 but the court asked me if I wanted to go to another program that would let me get a Job and go to School and I accepted this new program but can not go out because of the Coronavirus, I have another 2 years in this program but a good thing about it is that my charges would be deleted once I finish so I wont have a criminal record, they will also give me an apartment for life once I finish.

Today I'm not as angry as I was before, maybe because I'm on some strong medication.

Now i'm just looking forward to the Coronavirus ending and get a degree in Computer Engineering and join a wrestling team, Bakersfield University is the closest that has a Wrestling team so I want to go there.

And that's my story!

Seriously, is he the guy in his AV? Haven't met him yet

@gizmo J I thought your major league sports idea of having age matched participants (I pointed out it sounded a lot like the kids minor league system) had merit and I'd probably enjoy watching it. Matching adults with similarly aged adults through the leagues might be interesting.

Also, you're a pretty cool guy. Better than a lot of others on here.

@gizmo J I thought your major league sports idea of having age matched participants (I pointed out it sounded a lot like the kids minor league system) had merit and I'd probably enjoy watching it. Matching adults with similarly aged adults through the leagues might be interesting.

Also, you're a pretty cool guy. Better than a lot of others on here.

That's actually an interesting idea. I didn't see that one, I just see far fetched ones like "let's kill all carnivores" and stuff.

Also @gizmo J what happened to your free, non-profit for the homeless idea?

That's actually an interesting idea. I didn't see that one, I just see far fetched ones like "let's kill all carnivores" and stuff.

Also @gizmo J what happened to your free, non-profit for the homeless idea?
It wasn't expected to be free, I was thinking $10 a month, but it will be non-profit.

And I plan on making it after I start to make a decent amount of money in the future.

@PajamaSnugz , I can die now.
Way to start off 2021! Let’s get homeless and be his first clients :D. I actually helped set up a couple 501c3’s for homeless/drug addicts and from what I gathered shit like that is largely set up from parent companies to rinse money through tax free. I worked for one owned by a rehab and despite having no major donators $100k’s of dollars would show up from other shell companies set up by the rehab. I mean we did help people with food and getting them bus passes and shit but it was mainly a farce.

It wasn't expected to be free, I was thinking $10 a month, but it will be non-profit.

And I plan on making it after I start to make a decent amount of money in the future.
To make it legit it usually requires a year or so of helping people without the 501c3 tax exemption - hiring a grant writer to submit a proposal proving that what you’re doing is actually helping people and then getting it officially approved by the govt. it takes time and resources but is definitely manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back