Social Gizmo J appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Haha amazing

Do you believe in God? Creation is proof that there is a creator!

10/10 people die. What happens when we die?

It is appointed for once a man to die and then judgement Hebrews 9:27

Most people think they are good people and will go to heaven when they die. Gods standard of good is far greater than ours. Gods standard is the Ten Commandments

Let’s look at a few to see how you measure up to Gods standard...

Have you ever told a lie?

Ever stolen something?

Ever looked with lust?

Ever hated someone?

Ever used Gods name in vain?

With an honest heart you would admit to being guilty of breaking the commandments?

If God judges you by His standard would you go to heaven or hell? If you broke any of the commandments, and the Bible says all have, you will end up in hell.

I don’t want anyone to end up in hell so I share this message with you

Do you know what God did to save you from hell and Gods wrath upon sinners?

God loves you so much that He sent Jesus Christ to take the punishment you and I deserve upon Himself! He suffered and died on the cross in your place. He shed his blood to cover your sins! Then He rose again to defeat death so you can live forever with him.

Just before Jesus died he said”It is finished”. Your debt has been paid in full for your sins! It’s like this...you broke Gods Law and Jesus paid your fine! What a living God to offer His grace!

If you repent and trust in Him you will be saved!

IMG-20160831-WA0004_215837635091219.jpg

Do you believe in God? Creation is proof that there is a creator!

10/10 people die. What happens when we die?

It is appointed for once a man to die and then judgement Hebrews 9:27

Most people think they are good people and will go to heaven when they die. Gods standard of good is far greater than ours. Gods standard is the Ten Commandments

Let’s look at a few to see how you measure up to Gods standard...

Have you ever told a lie?

Ever stolen something?

Ever looked with lust?

Ever hated someone?

Ever used Gods name in vain?

With an honest heart you would admit to being guilty of breaking the commandments?

If God judges you by His standard would you go to heaven or hell? If you broke any of the commandments, and the Bible says all have, you will end up in hell.

I don’t want anyone to end up in hell so I share this message with you

Do you know what God did to save you from hell and Gods wrath upon sinners?

God loves you so much that He sent Jesus Christ to take the punishment you and I deserve upon Himself! He suffered and died on the cross in your place. He shed his blood to cover your sins! Then He rose again to defeat death so you can live forever with him.

Just before Jesus died he said”It is finished”. Your debt has been paid in full for your sins! It’s like this...you broke Gods Law and Jesus paid your fine! What a living God to offer His grace!

If you repent and trust in Him you will be saved!
Shut up asshole!

His best posts are on other forums. They're a goldmine

upload_2020-3-9_10-57-38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back