Relationship Giving your mother a foot massage

Rub Mom’s feet?

• Total voters
I was 43 the first time I saw my mother naked and as much as I loved her, I wish to all fuck I hadn't. She got herself wedged into the bath so step-dad and I had to winch her out. Thankfully she wasn't really with it or she would have been mortified.
Thank the stars I’ve never seen my mother naked. My father is without shame in a locker room however. Considering his anatomical make up can’t say I blame him.

Thank the stars I’ve never seen my mother naked. My father is without shame in a locker room however. Considering his anatomical make up can’t say I blame him.
There's a round about gentle brag in here about you being a chip off the old block I'm sure ;)

"That's a good boy. Come for Grandma."

Think of all the times as a kid you were too tired to walk in the zoo and your mom carried you, or the times you went with your mom to the store for groceries and you went and found some toys or pro wrestling or GI Joe magazines and your mom bought for you.

That would happen on some HBO show then they'd have sex

My mom's 60 something years old (almost 70) and has worked hard all her life to provide for me. I'd give her a foot massage no problem if she needs it.

This thread makes me uncomfortable.

IM calling the donald

Back