Given how Khabib is, how is the training at AKA when he is there?

I wanted to post this a few weeks ago but decided not too.
Now that it seems he will continue to criticize how others live their lives, I figured why not.

I looked up female fighters that train at AKA. As for main stream fighters, there doesnt seem to be many.
Does anyone know how many females train there?

Do the coaches have the females not train on the days that he trains?
Do the coaches have the females leave the room while he trains?
Do the coaches ask the female fighters to cover up when he is there?

I'd like to know what AKA does to appease Khabib in order to continue getting a paycheck from him.

We all saw how big of an appeaser DC was after the Conor fight. He just excused Khabibs behavior because "thats just their culture".

I am just curious if anyone has any inside information on it.

Now I know this is an MMA site.
Its filled with men
Men that like to joke around.
Its OK to joke.
I know most the ones saying they believe the same are joking.

I am a female
I could joke about the things Khabib says but i wont
I dont believe in what Khabib says
I feel sorry for the women over there that dont know anything else.
I think men that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that see it as a way to get women because they cant on their own
I think women that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that cant get a man on their own and have no confidence.

I also want to make it clear that I know all Muslims are not like Khabib.

Some on this site say well only American muslims arent like this.
This is not true.......................... its always best to blame America...................... that is true.
I used to work for a Muslim from Lebanon. He hired lots of women. Had no issues with interacting with women. He only had 1 wife. He was a Muslim since before Khabib was even born.

I also want to add that despite Khabibs demeanor, I feel like he is a weak weak man. I think that is why he didnt want fans in the crowd during the pre fight conferences with Conor. He cant handle it. Khabib didnt jump in the crowd for honor, he jumped in the crowd because he got broke just like he broke Conor.

But the main thing from this thread is that I want to know any info on how training is at AKA when Khabib is there.
GDR, Rose, and other known women in MMA, have trained there. You should message one or them of someone who actually trains at AKA with Khabib, as all you will get on here is a bunch of misplaced opinions, that are not valid.

Now that it seems he will continue to criticize how others live their lives, I figured why not.

I looked up female fighters that train at AKA. As for main stream fighters, there doesnt seem to be many.

I'd like to know what AKA does to appease Khabib in order to continue getting a paycheck from him.

We all saw how big of an appeaser DC was after the Conor fight. He just excused Khabibs behavior because "thats just their culture".

Its filled with men
Its OK to joke.

I am a female
I think men that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that see it as a way to get women because they cant on their own
I think women that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that cant get a man on their own and have no confidence.

This is not true.......................... its always best to blame America...................... that is true.
I used to work for a Muslim from Lebanon. He hired lots of women. Had no issues with interacting with women. He only had 1 wife. He was a Muslim since before Khabib was even born.

I also want to add that despite Khabibs demeanor, I feel like he is a weak weak man. I think that is why he didnt want fans in the crowd during the pre fight conferences with Conor. He cant handle it. Khabib didnt jump in the crowd for honor, he jumped in the crowd because he got broke just like he broke Conor.

But the main thing from this thread is that I want to know any info on how training is at AKA when Khabib is there.

Can’t get a man on there own<36>and men are
So easy

Look up Khabib aka videos on YouTube they're not that hard to find. They definitely didn't spar with Khabib but they were training in the gym at the same time as him. He stays around his Dagestani circle and a few other AKA guys like DC, Rockhold, Deronn Winn.

When he's in America his views on women are much more liberal.

View attachment 483495
Joanna gets he’s respect
War amazing women

Its filled with men
Its OK to joke.

I am a female

basically he doesn't care that women train in the same gym, he just doesn't train with them, as he should be.

He is a world champion in the hardest division of the sport, no need to waist time with less athletic/less technical training partners.

Hope u have the answer of ur question.

Btw khabib's vision about women in MMA, is pretty much the same as many other MMA champions ( GSP, fedor etc ), but people don't seem to care about their opinion in this matter.

Back