Given how Khabib is, how is the training at AKA when he is there?

SD actually falling for this troll.. I expected better of you

I'd imagine they get a bunch of bums off the street to do pushups while he is at AKA.

Yes TS, every woman who trains has 10 min to gather their belongings and leave the premises when Khabib walks into AKA.
Can you imagine if this were actually the case, just imagining it

{<jordan}

hey ts......
giphy.gif

Look up Khabib aka videos on YouTube they're not that hard to find. They definitely didn't spar with Khabib but they were training in the gym at the same time as him. He stays around his Dagestani circle and a few other AKA guys like DC, Rockhold, Deronn Winn.

When he's in America his views on women are much more liberal.

View attachment 483495
Where is that other arm!? Please tell me this is not evidence of improper behaviour with a woman that isn’t his wife.

Where is that other arm!? Please tell me this is not evidence of improper behaviour with a woman that isn’t his wife.
lol - good point.
If he's not hover-handing then it kinda seems like his hand would have to be placed somewhere on Joanna's hips/ass.

(also note how suspiciously excited Ali is looking in the background :D)

You do see women training in the background in a lot of the pre fight videos for Khabib.

It seems Khabib mostly goes to
AKA for his training camps, so I doubt he rolls or trains with women, it wouldn't benefit him to train with smaller weaker people.

And his behaviour and comments seem to change depending on if he's in the US or in Dagestan/Russia.. he and his family also live in an area where saying or expressing the wrong beliefs can have pretty bad consequences.

CWIu2WlWsAIjHxd
Lmao as much as you would like to believe he does,... Khabib doesn't go around trying to force people to live their lives a certain way, nor does he stay away from people that go against his cultures beliefs... You may want to think he's that big of an asshole...but he's not lol

They make the female fighters train in burqas when he's there.

Why does it matter how many females are at a gym, dude?

In Australia there is a few womens only gyms, reason is safety and in a way privacy. They made it because of males constantly cracking onto women during their workouts. I don't blame them because you have a routine that you don't want i terrupted and want to invest your full focus on.

TS, islam itself is backwards, Khabib has his own crew, but from what I recall, Khabib doesn't run the joint and he still follows all their rules, he has preferences like say doesn't want to engage with females physically or interact with them, but will interact to be courteous to a point. If I recall AKA doesn't let people randomly join in, I remember from that Embedded episode for Conor vs Khabib, they made an exception letting in people to cheer and have a little celebratory moment with Khabib before he went off too Vegas.

Also Dragonsfly, you are insecure bro, you obviously have trust issues man. 0 trust in your girk, but also afraid someone with charisma would be able to woo your girl.

I wanted to post this a few weeks ago but decided not too.
Now that it seems he will continue to criticize how others live their lives, I figured why not.

I looked up female fighters that train at AKA. As for main stream fighters, there doesnt seem to be many.
Does anyone know how many females train there?

Do the coaches have the females not train on the days that he trains?
Do the coaches have the females leave the room while he trains?
Do the coaches ask the female fighters to cover up when he is there?

I'd like to know what AKA does to appease Khabib in order to continue getting a paycheck from him.

We all saw how big of an appeaser DC was after the Conor fight. He just excused Khabibs behavior because "thats just their culture".

I am just curious if anyone has any inside information on it.

Now I know this is an MMA site.
Its filled with men
Men that like to joke around.
Its OK to joke.
I know most the ones saying they believe the same are joking.

I am a female
I could joke about the things Khabib says but i wont
I dont believe in what Khabib says
I feel sorry for the women over there that dont know anything else.
I think men that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that see it as a way to get women because they cant on their own
I think women that believe what Khabib says were either born into it or they are simple losers that cant get a man on their own and have no confidence.

I also want to make it clear that I know all Muslims are not like Khabib.

Some on this site say well only American muslims arent like this.
This is not true.......................... its always best to blame America...................... that is true.
I used to work for a Muslim from Lebanon. He hired lots of women. Had no issues with interacting with women. He only had 1 wife. He was a Muslim since before Khabib was even born.

I also want to add that despite Khabibs demeanor, I feel like he is a weak weak man. I think that is why he didnt want fans in the crowd during the pre fight conferences with Conor. He cant handle it. Khabib didnt jump in the crowd for honor, he jumped in the crowd because he got broke just like he broke Conor.

But the main thing from this thread is that I want to know any info on how training is at AKA when Khabib is there.

I suspect that Khabib is very taqqiya about it: he does not make demands when in Rome, so to speak.

Dagestan is part of Russia, so learning to walk to line of at least facially blending in with the larger geopolitical picture while secretly harboring insular views is probably the method he applies there, and likely applies it here as well.

Amazing how much complication one Muslim champion leads to huh?

Khabib doesn't own the gym and its on American soil, whatever ideals he has i'd imagine he keeps it and stays to himself when he trains at AKA

think about it this way, you speak english and you move to a spanish speaking country do you expect the populous to cater to you and change their language to english? no, you need to adapt to them and learn spanish

I also want to add that despite Khabibs demeanor, I feel like he is a weak weak man. I think that is why he didnt want fans in the crowd during the pre fight conferences with Conor. He cant handle it. Khabib didnt jump in the crowd for honor, he jumped in the crowd because he got broke just like he broke Conor.
LMAO, there truly is no limit to the Conor cope.

He doesn't make the impression that he is bothered being around women when he is in the "western world". Although his opinion if it should be the way it is may be different.
Don’t make that mistake for one second, Khabib like almost every single Muslim would choose to impose Sharia law EVERYWHERE if given the chance.

Back