Give Wonderboy his rematch.

PULPF1CT1ON

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Wonderboy has been on a tear lately and Brown has been nothing less than destructive. I would say Wonderboy out of all the people Brown beat looked the best and gave Brown the hardest test. I think it makes sense, who ever wins gets a #1 Contender fight and Wonderboy is more marketable then Brown so If he wins it won't be hard to sell. Thoughts?

I would love to see this, Wonderboy or Dong works for Brown's next fight.

Yeah its a great fight but I just feel Brown is a lot further up there at this point. other than it being a fun fight why should Brown have to fight Thompson again? What does it prove?

No. Brown has earned a better fight. Let Wonderboy work his way up. Brown has earned a crack at one of the elites in the division.

Brown would be all up in his grill beating him down again. until he loses he is on to bigger and better things my friend.

No. Brown deserves a top 10 opponent.

And really? Wonderboy for a #1 contender fight? In a division as stacked as WW? Just no.

Brown should be looking forward not back. He has bigger challenges ahead.

just think of it as a mini contender bout with a more seasoned Wonderboy. I feel after Brown beat him people were writing both fighters off. Wonderboy for being overrated and Brown for being that noob with the shit record. Nobody would of seen Brown doing this or even Wonderboy legitimizing himself afterward and looking back on there fight I feel I wanna see number 2 so we can see the real results inwhich I favor Wonderboy to stop Brown.

Haha yeah... Everyone is right. Brown has earned his place among the elites. He has a win streak tied with multiple champs for christ sake.

He should fight DHK or Lombard as they are the two best Welterweights not currently booked.

Nah. Not the time. Give wonderboy a top 15 opponent, and give brown a top 5 opponent.

I wonder who Wonderboy is going to get next.

Does Wonderboy vs Dong make sense?

Brown smashes him again.

Lol whenever I see that stupid nickname that Tenacious D song gets stuck in my head

[YT]FL4HSiGvk68&feature=kp[/YT]

If Silva can nearly put him out with a liver shot then Wonderboy would have a great chance.

Brown has earned a title eliminator fight. Wonderboy has some work to do still.

Lol no. Brown needs to actually fight a top 5 fighter now, like he should have tonight instead of Erick Silva.

Horrible idea right now. To keep denying Brown a top ten fight is RIDICULOUS.

No. Not even close. Brown is way ahead of him right now. Maybe down the road some.

Back