Give rumble his belt please.

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let him knock out Johnny walker, or really. Anyone else at 205 and let him go knock jans head off. Or just let him get right in there and do it. I don’t see anyone at 205 currently even winning a round vs rumble. Assuming he’s as good as he was in his last run.

Hopefully he's improved his grappling, knowing his fight IQ.

Can Rumble even make it to 205 now? Last I saw of him he is a behemoth. Not in a bad way. Dude is literally a mountain of muscle

Jan knocks out Rumble and Jones.

Lol. I’m happy for Jan for sure. But just LOL.

Hopefully he's improved his grappling, knowing his fight IQ.

who would you be worried about doing it? We gonna look way back to his super cut days taking losses at WW? Or act like DC or Jones is around? Bader and Davis couldn’t do it. Who’s on their level right now with grappling. Rumble young man Rumble!

Have you seen Rumble lately? He's no LHW.

Here's Rumble's last fight:
Huge-fat-guy-MMA-GIF.gif

Rumble will start to aim for HW to avoid that polish power.

Jan uses his grappling and then Rumble would quit like usual

itll be interesting to see how he does when rumble comes back

People are still riding Crumbles dick on here??
I've seen him get more hatred on here than anything else if we are going to be completely honest. The fact is he is an extremely dangerous man for anyone at light heavy and above to face

He's been out of the game for 3.5 years, and at a minimum will be nearly 4 years between his last fight and his next one (if there is one at all).

Personally, I couldn't be so confident that he'd return to the same level. Or better.

Reactions: TR1
I've seen him get more hatred on here than anything else if we are going to be completely honest. The fact is he is an extremely dangerous man for anyone at light heavy and above to face
You haven't been here for his last few fights it seems. A good chunk thought he was putting DC's lights out the first time they fought, then they were certain he would win the rematch after KOing Bader and Glover and so the rematch gets made and everyone again was surprised when he lost once more. He has absolute KO power in his hands but he also has no heart and no other method of approaching a fight except going berserker mode for a round or a round in a half at best.

Back