Give me your top UFC special guest ring girls.

so she can watch her husband get ko'd - provided they actually fix him up with a live opponent and dont pull a micky rouke

LOL. She'd climb the cage with her ring girl chair and save CM punk from the mount ground and pound. The ref would give her a warning.

Macau_Ring_Girls_gallery_post.jpg

Are you talking about who we liked that has done it before or who we want in the future?

Future, someone who has not held the cards before.

tumblr_mvj4ibCHlY1sn8ziso1_400.gif

Never mind special guest, Nicole Mejia should be a permanent fixture in da UFC. Always thought most of the UFC girls over the years were pretty uninspiring.

That said; I really dont care if they get a guest ring card girl.

as long as they give more events to Chrissy Blair - and I hope to god she does not succumb pressure to do a shit load of cosmetic surgery

l.jpg

Take your pick.

Jokes aside, Paula is the most charming woman related to UFC.
36b9f7e43bd311e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

John.

maybe Persians arent your thing.
maybe fitness is not your thing.
many women aren't your thing.
ironically, just last week she WAS a ring girl at a fairly large regional promotion, and for 20 years has been in many well known music videos, numerous print modeling and is often written up for her nutritional advice.

im sure you could shame me with your real-life mate, but I think its a beauty-beholder thing.

classy comment nonetheless.

Maybe, its not a good idea to parade your wife on a stupid message board for imbeciles. She is great for you and you are happy which is what matters most. I'm not at all saying I can do better, or have better but I like meat on the bones for my woman otherwise I feel like I'm looking at a muscle man.

Skinny over muscled chicks just dont cut it for me. Fucking gross actually.

Paula Sack
Megan Olivi
Nina Dobrev

Also those posters who are calling that guys wife gross are complete assholes

Back