Give me your top UFC special guest ring girls.

Takamine86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is not an excuse to post beautiful women who have nothing to do with MMA in an MMA forum. I'm a man of integrity and ring girls are serious business. They let the whole crowd know what round it is, that is important sometimes when you forget. I legitimately want to know who'd you like to see as a special guest ring girl.

I'd like to see AJ Lee be a special guest ring girl for CM Punk debut or title shot.

10881842_1550057181900965_1359322022_n.jpg

tumblr_mruecy3TWn1s7fy6io1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hey, that's not fair to all the ring girls who train all their life for a chance to walk around the cage in the biggest MMA org. in the world. You really want to let some fake professional wrestler chick carry a cardboard sign with a number on it? What training does she have? I don't think a year training at a top level ring girl camp would qualify her for the UFC. This is real card carrying, and I think letting a fake professional wrestler masquerade as a legit ring girl takes away some integrity from the sport of carrying signs.

Hey, that's not fair to all the ring girls who train all their life for a chance to walk around the cage in the biggest MMA org. in the world. You really want to let some fake professional wrestler chick carry a cardboard sign with a number on it? What training does she have? I don't think a year training at a top level ring girl camp would qualify her for the UFC. This is real card carrying, and I think letting a fake professional wrestler masquerade as a legit ring girl takes away some integrity from the sport of carrying signs.

Very true but this is the UFC and it wouldn't be the first time the UFC gave someone with little to no experience a shot.

Holly-Madison-103.jpg

8/10. Solid post. Made me smile. Thank you Punky Brewster.

my wife.

(see av)

although im biased but at 43 she the most beautiful I have ever seen.

I would like to see ring guys. Not cause I'm gay, that would be gay, but cause of gender equality.

Seriously, it's 2015.

Macau_Ring_Girls_gallery_post.jpg

Are you talking about who we liked that has done it before or who we want in the future?

They would be chubby BBW types with offensively large tits and big asses. Probably not appealing to the masses. It's probably a good thing I'm not in charge of this decision.

I'd like to see AJ Lee be a special guest ring girl for CM Punk debut or title shot.

10881842_1550057181900965_1359322022_n.jpg

tumblr_mruecy3TWn1s7fy6io1_500.gif

so she can watch her husband get ko'd - provided they actually fix him up with a live opponent and dont pull a micky rouke

I would like to see ring guys. Not cause I'm gay, that would be gay, but cause of gender equality.

Seriously, it's 2015.

Well, if it is for equality, your wish is my command?

@1:05

Jon-Jones-halloween-2.jpg

John.

maybe Persians arent your thing.
maybe fitness is not your thing.
many women aren't your thing.
ironically, just last week she WAS a ring girl at a fairly large regional promotion, and for 20 years has been in many well known music videos, numerous print modeling and is often written up for her nutritional advice.

im sure you could shame me with your real-life mate, but I think its a beauty-beholder thing.

classy comment nonetheless.

Back