Give Matt Brown a number one contender shot

Why not give him a shot ? With that kinda heart he clearly deserves it Im sure Dana Loves fighters like that . I was really excited to watch this fight and WOW did it deliver
I say give him his shot he deserves it

If Brown is uninjured and Dana has any brains, they'll put him in the main event of the FOX card with Thomson/Johnson and Davis/Nog.

Lombard, DHK, or even Saffiedine would all be good fights for him.

Why not give him a shot ? With that kinda heart he clearly deserves it Im sure Dana Loves fighters like that . I was really excited to watch this fight and WOW did it deliver
I say give him his shot he deserves it

If Johny wasn't injured he probably would have earned a shot last night. There's no sense having someone wait out to fight for a title when there's a half dozen credible contenders and half of them have fights lined up.

dude your crazy!

he would get finished by ; Condit, Tyrone, Rory, Lawler

best thing for him is fight hector (gas tank is low) matt might beat him.

One fight in a year vs a non top 10 guy. Rory will have fought, Ellenberger, Lawler, Maia, Woodley in less than a year. That's called earning your shot once he beats Woodley's ass. Brown swims in the shallow end. Rory in the deep end. If Rory beat the shit out of Eric Silva no one would suggest giving him a title shot. This is how ignorant, biased, hypocritical and absolutely clueless American mma fans are.

Give Brown the title shot.

This.

Woodley just lost to Shields and got a lucky win due to injury.

1 round Lombard stared at Shields for 10 mins...

Only Brown has been wrecking competition in an exciting fashion. Give him the shot since Rory is booked.

One fight in a year vs a non top 10 guy. Rory will have fought, Ellenberger, Lawler, Maia, Woodley in less than a year. That's called earning your shot once he beats Woodley's ass. Brown swims in the shallow end. Rory in the deep end. If Rory beat the shit out of Eric Silva no one would suggest giving him a title shot. This is how ignorant, biased, hypocritical and absolutely clueless American mma fans are.

I don't now if you remember this, but Rory lost to Lawler and did jack shit against Ellenberger. Sure, he's still up there, but streaks make peaks homie

Nick Diaz. Any PPV. #1 Contender just because.

Done and done.

this.

Woodley just lost to shields and got a lucky win due to injury.

1 round lombard stared at shields for 10 mins...

Only brown has been wrecking competition in an exciting fashion. Give him the shot since rory is booked.

+1.

Back