Give Justin a fight already

hswrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Its been 6 months since he fought and he's already fighting security guards.

Hell it looks like Islam needs a ranked fight too same manager and it will either be redemption for justin and a good win for a title shot and a profile booster for islam or a high profile win for Islam.

Can't wait to see what wittman has cooking up in colorado.

I'd be pretty surprised if the UFC hadn't offered him any

He was the odd man out of Poirer McGregor Oliveira Chandler because he just lost to Khabib, he probably isn't willing to take anyone lower than them

He'll probably end up getting a big fight, don't blame him for waiting

Gaethje vs RDA should happen next.

Do Hooker vs Ferguson while we're at it.

He was the odd man out of Poirer McGregor Oliveira Chandler because he just lost to Khabib, he probably isn't willing to take anyone lower than them

Yeah, he is waiting the loser of Conor and Porier.

sssssss

he's gonna fight chandler. I see no other out come

He agreed to a fight with Chandler and was beginning camp when UFC suddenly changed direction and made Chandler v Charles for the title. I get the feeling that fight will get booked now but with Chandler just getting TKO'd it won't be for a few months

Gaethje vs RDA should happen next.

Do Hooker vs Ferguson while we're at it.

Good shout - if not Hooker, Felder would be a good opponent for Ferguson (Felder is also coming off some losses)

Its been 6 months since he fought and he's already fighting security guards.

Hell it looks like Islam needs a ranked fight too same manager and it will either be redemption for justin and a good win for a title shot and a profile booster for islam or a high profile win for Islam.

Can't wait to see what wittman has cooking up in colorado.

I am sure his name is going to come up soon.

I was gonna say Chandler but he's gonna need at least 6 months off after getting KO'd.

D.W said that Gaethej is going to fight with winner of Oliveira vs Chandler...or didnt he?

Not really lol Ali gets double the pay and Justin fought Khabib who also is under Ali
Yeah when it's for a title it may happen, but I think Ali avoids it usually. Ali gets paid when they each fight, he doesn't get twice the pay if they fight each other lol

Usman never called out Khabib (much) because they're both managed by Ali

They could give him Oliveira next and Winner of Conor vs Dustin gets the winner of that fight at the end of the year, just depends on how active charlie olives wants to be (and hes traditionally been a pretty active fighter, almost 30 UFC fights in 10 years)

Back