Give credit to Jones when it is due

depassage222

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Jones gave a rematch to his most dangerous opponents DC and GUS and is now ready to give a rematch to Reyes.

Can we all agree that Conor never gave any of his opponents a rematch because of fear?

Hatred against Jones has reached such an extreme level that anything going in his favour would be called treachery or robbery.

At the same time Conor is enjoying fair amount of fans despite:

• his cheating tactics (inside and outside the cage),
  • zero title defense,
  • insults and disrespect
  • sucker punching old and defenseless man,
  • physical assaults with an organized gang
  • attacking fans
  • damaging public property
  • aggression against referee,
  • alleged raped cases,
And Jones is a fairly respectable dude.

But one thing I don’t understand. He is claiming to be a Christian fighter but never get married with the mother of his children after so many years. He is still having a so called fiancée. What kind of shit is that?

I am pretty sure fornication is not ok in Christianity.

Most of the current Jones hatred is coming from hysterical GSP shills who can't accept Jones breaking his record. That's why they wanted Reyes to win so badly.

You tried to disguise a Conor hate thread with a Jon Jones complement thread

You little weasel.. lol who gives a damn. You're just jealous Conor is rich and you're not.

Most of the current Jones hatred is coming from hysterical GSP shills who can't accept Jones breaking his record. That's why they wanted Reyes to win so badly.

They’re idiots though. GSP is a GOAT and left like Jordan, when he didn’t necessarily have to. There’s nothing to be insecure about, when it comes to GSP’s career. He held it the fuq down all day.

Khabib is the one running from the rematch.

TREMBLING

Khabib is the one running from the rematch.

TREMBLING

Running from the rematch by taking on 10+ fight winning streak, cardio freak Tony Ferguson.

STFU dweeb

Jones gave a rematch to his most dangerous opponents DC and GUS and is now ready to give a rematch to Reyes.

Can we all agree that Conor never gave any of his opponents a rematch because of fear?

Hatred against Jones has reached such an extreme level that anything going in his favour would be called treachery or robbery.

• zero title defense,
  • insults and disrespect
  • attacking fans
  • alleged raped cases,

But one thing I don’t understand. He is claiming to be a Christian fighter but never get married with the mother of his children after so many years. He is still having a so called fiancée. What kind of shit is that?

The only thing you're bringing to question on Jones is not marrying the mother of his child, because it's not the Christian way?

• zero title defense,
  • insults and disrespect
  • attacking fans
  • alleged raped cases,

Jones is obviously the better fighter.
Conor is obviously the cleaner fighter.
Both are obviously bad people.

I agree Jones deserves credit.

You could have gotten that point through without using most your post shitting on another fighter though.

• zero title defense,
  • insults and disrespect
  • attacking fans
  • alleged raped cases,

jesus son. you may well be the village idiot.
somehow brings conrad hate into a jones thread.
jones is wellknown as a scumbag human and a ped cheat.
at least conmeg is not a steroid cheat.

• zero title defense,
  • insults and disrespect
  • attacking fans
  • alleged raped cases,

It's so she cant take half of his shit when she divorces him 10 years after he retires and is no longer raking in millions.

It's a smart idea.

Back