Give Anderson The Conor Fight For His Last One On The Contract

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

Come on Dana, be a sport. Both guys expressed a desire to get in there for "the super fight of super fights", so why not make it happen? Let Anderson go out on a big "W" or let Conor come back in style.. This is most definitely a fight for the fans. Anderson was a company man for over a decade so the UFC should do him a solid here.

You know i thought Diego had one of the better performances in his career his last bout

Anderson vs. Chuck in Golden Boy promotions to see whose jab puts the other out cold

Anderson vs Romero would be great.
Loser leaves town since both are going through losing streaks.
Both are grandpa at this stage in their careers.

Anderson vs Romero would be great.
Loser leaves town since both are going through losing streaks.
Both are grandpa at this stage in their careers.
I think Romero wins that fight. Although I would still be 100% interested.

will Anderson juice for his last fight? Do you lose your pay if you’re found guilty after a fight?

Secondly I watched that scrum with Dana. He didn’t confirm he would cut Anderson but said he would talk to him. Anderson never gonna stop lol.

Silva vs Leben II or bring old Rich back for Silva vs Franklin III haha

Yeah give Conor the Anderson fight at MW so he can work his way up the rankings a bit more at LW.

Yeah give Conor the Anderson fight at MW so he can work his way up the rankings a bit more at LW.

I agree, this would help legitimize his claim to the LW belt.

A win over a legend Cowboy at 170 and a win over a legend Silva at 185. Definitely deserves a LW title fight.

We joke, but nothing is impossible with UFC's cash cow.

Anderson vs. Chuck in Golden Boy promotions to see whose jab puts the other out cold

Kevin Holland will have fought eight times in between Chuck initiating the punch and his arthritic fist sailing past Anderson’s head.

Back