Give an example of a "pillow fist" fighter?

i watched a different video of a him fighting and it was like he was pulling his punches.
100 punches a minute. each only strong enough to antagonise a butterfly.

He had problems with his hands from a young age so has to be careful about throwing lots of power shots because his hands will just break. So he has to try and pat-a-cake people to a decision instead. Joe Calzaghe was similar.

George sotiropoulos... although that might have been down to shit technique

Frank Mir
Michael Bisping
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
GSP
Jake Shields
Jon Jones
Chael Sonnen

Nick ko'd robbie lawler
Nate hit conor so soft he thought he was chad mendes
gsp smashed up koschecks eye socket with jabs
bisping ko'd rockhold and dropped anderson

Jakes on you, only pillow fist fighters do that sort of cumulative superficial damage to a fighter. Ever seen a Mark Hunt opponent with messed up face like Cung Lee? Me neither. Big hitters don't get to hit their opponents faces 100's of times.
Lol no, Jake's on you champ. A pillow fisted fighter can't damage an opponent like that. And lol at citing one of the hardest hitting HW of all time as an argument.

Is that why Barboza needed help to his feet after the first round ?
never mind his knockout wins
Barboza had trouble with Khabib because of being tired of trying to leave his entrapment, wasn't because of Khabib's striking at all, just take a look at it, 90%+ of the strikes Khabib landed were jabs because the strong hand was trapping Barboza to the ground. Which is more or less what happens in every Khabib fight.

Not saying that Khabib is or it not a pillow fist, but Khabib vs. Barboza had nothing to do with striking (where Barboza is light-years away from Khabib), it was all about ground game/wrestling.

Lol no, Jake's on you champ. A pillow fisted fighter can't damage an opponent like that. And lol at citing one of the hardest hitting HW of all time as an argument.
Can you guys please stop jaking around? Let me put some sense:

He's right, hard hitting fellas don't bruise people, just check Jon Lineker, Cerrone and, to serve as utter proof, look at Terry Etim's face when he got barbozed by Barboza. He was indeed clean and shaved when he fell to the ground like a statue.

Can you guys please stop jaking around? Let me put some sense:

He's right, hard hitting fellas don't bruise people, just check Jon Lineker, Cerrone and, to serve as utter proof, look at Terry Etim's face when he got barbozed by Barboza. He was indeed clean and shaved when he fell to the ground like a statue.
Hard hits don't bruise, lol I've heard it all now.

Is that why Barboza needed help to his feet after the first round ?
never mind his knockout wins

Needed help to his feet before finishing a further 10 minutes of fighting despite being peppered from the top constantly?

Who are his knockout wins, some regional fighters with part time jobs at Walmart?

Hard hits don't bruise, lol I've heard it all now.
Yeah, maybe you're better off sniffing farts..

I mean, really, do the least amount of text interpretation that you can come up with, still it will fare better than what you did. :-/

Yeah, maybe you're better off sniffing farts..

I mean, really, do the least amount of text interpretation that you can come up with, still it will fare better than what you did. :-/
Calm down pillow brains.

giphy.gif

Back