(give advice) Got 3 initial concepts from a graphic desiner

YourOnlineHero

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I got the initial concepts 2 are ok, 1 is better than I expected. Better than the idea I had in my head.

Now here is where I need the advice. How do I respond? I don't want to be like "that's perfect just give me the files" in case she could've improved it somehow with finishing touches?

But I also don't want to be like... Yeah I like that one. Do it better though thanks. Because she might make it worse. Or she might be hurt because it's already as good as it can be.

What do I say? I know the meaning of the word concept... But I was expecting sketches/unfinished ideas. But if she told me that was the end product I would be happy.

I won't post images because someone will end up finding me on Facebook or something and start messaging my Mrs about my OT threads and all the cock sucking I get up to.

Also hoping to keep a good relationship with this designer for future work. (And to possibly bang at some point)

Thanks guys. I hope I can count on the sensible people of the Mayberry to give genuine advice and opinions.

P.S sorry to the dude(s) who PMd me a few weeks ago enquiring about the project. I picked the first designer I came across with tits.

Usually if the designer is cool, tell them your favorite one and ask for more options based on that. Then mix and match your favorite attributes of each concept they send. This process has a few steps, you should be good. They want you to be happy, especially if you're paying. She'll tell you if it's too much you're asking out of her, but they are used to putting up people that don't have an eye for design, so they can be patient.

How many revisions were included in the design package?

Usually if the designer is cool, tell them your favorite one and ask for more options based on that. Then mix and match your favorite attributes of each concept they send. This process has a few steps, you should be good. They want you to be happy, especially if you're paying. She'll tell you if it's too much you're asking out of her, but they are used to putting up people that don't have an eye for design, so they can be patient.
That helps thanks. Just don't want to appear like a massive noob by wanting too much or wanting too little. +1 hespect to you sir.

I've never been shy about having a designer make changes. Usually it's along the lines of "This is great. Can I see a version with x, y, or z?". Sometimes the changes are an improvement and sometimes they aren't. It's not like cooking, where if you add something you're stuck with it. Once had a guy do about 30 revisions. The improvement from 1-30 was great, even though not every step in-between was a step forward. So yeah, ask for what you want to see. Just try to be as specific as possible.

Jeezus if you have to come here to ask then are too afraid to post pics you have way bigger problems than needing a logo

Make sure you "lol" a lot. Like in her face, her DMs. The whole thing. It's how you get shit done today.

Btw guys the stack I'm on right now is giving me the fucking strongest orgasms ever. I feel it down my thighs. Can barely contain myself. Makes me feel so weak.

Usually I just blow the load and feel normal instantly. About 2 seconds. But now it's 5+ full seconds. I'm only about 4 days in as well.

Zero libido increase though. Wasn't supposed to be either. This is just a weird side effect that I kind of don't even want. It makes me look and sound stupid. Plus I'm unable to get those extra few thrusts in afterwards. Just have to instantly stop and try to keep a straight face. Kinda embarrassing.

Pick the one you like and ask to have more versions of it

She probably already got x number of variants that did'nt wanted to show in order to hint you to pick the one she consider superior
Mostly because we hate see a not art guy pick something as "the best one" in contrast with our opinion

And in fact you will probably end up something else from these variants

On bright side she got these already done and she will pretend it took her hours do the variants, asking for extra money (if she smart in advance)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back