Girls you knew

Well there was this girl who worked at a coffee shop...
vma-crying-9.gif

You ever go back and check in on that one?

This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

At the time, it killed my infatuation boner

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years
jew broads have flat asses

She quit long before I quit my job and stopped going to that coffee shop. I'll likely never see her again. Not that it really matters.
You're laissez faire attitude doesn't go along with the original post.

Need to say she dissapeared but you're praying that one day the stars will align and your life will be complete when you get to see her again. Or something like that. Not me just asking for a friend.

I ran into a chick I went to highschool with blowing a crackhead in a stairwell of housing complex I worked at once.

This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years
If only you walked in that room

Probably never happened.
Those horseshit stories always get told. "Hey hottest girl in school stuck a hotdog in her vagina, everyone saw it, but no one saw it"
Never believed most of those dumb "She blew all these guys at a party" type stories.
I once seen this skank let a rooster peck a seed of her cunt, my mate alsi caught crabs of her friend

Jewish woman are underated

Jewish woman are underated
Not by me!
And I'm certain many know it increases the attraction.
I've met some who love that and one who was offended by it.
"So you're saying if I wasn't Jewish, you wouldn't find me attractive!"

*SMH, women are all the same no matter the persuasion*

3 or 4 girls I wish I hadn't let "get away" over the years, or at least tried my best with but couldn't because of circumstance. Such is life.

Maybe another time, Scarlet.

<DCrying><DCrying>

I once went to the country for a weekend with my best friend and his older sister, they owned their parents old house there. My friend ended up hooking up with some girl, leaving his sister and I alone, and we ended up doing the deed. We both knew it was a terrible idea but it was really, really good. The next night was awkward, because my friend was back, and his sister and I slept together again.

Back in the city, we weren't "together". She was three years older and working, and I was still in college, so we weren't a great match. However, a few times we met up because the sex was so good. We never told her brother, my best friend.

Fast forward a year, and she was engaged to an asshole. We all went to the house in the country, a big gang of us, and the asshole was supposed to meet us there. He was super late, and everyone went to sleep, except her and I. She was up waiting for him, knowing he wouldn't come, and I kept her company, until she fell asleep, crying on my shoulder. I really cared about this girl, the sister of my best friend and my occasional lover, and I remember how furious I was with the piece of excrement that made her cry.

Six months later, she was hit by a drunk driver and died in that same country town. At the funeral, the only one who understood my tears was her brother.

Anyways, that was a girl I knew.
This reads like the script to a Lifetime movie

I can say with one exception that of all the women in my life, each was someone who I was later glad not to be with anymore.

I remember back in college in 2001-2002 we went to a rave. My friend and I started hitting on these 2 girls. I was one of the only guys in the group that didn't drop ectasy. I ended up fake rolling and was making out with one of the girls all night. We ended up hanging out a few times after that, but nothing much came out of it. Such a boring story, but I just remembered her because I forgot we are friends on Facebook until I just saw her post something yesterday.

Back