Girls you knew

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

At the time, it killed my infatuation boner

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years

Time machine bruh, get to that party and get a bj preferably towards the early half of her blow fest

This chick in the next grade, she was a slightly chunky redhead with the nice big tittyballs, I was infatuated with her, and at fifteen, too young to have the confidence to ask her out.

I found out she'd gotten really drunk at a party and blew every dude that walked into the room she was in

I felt miserable. The next week a big titty Jewish girl moved into my neighborhood, and we dated for years

9355d7993fthouse.jpg.jpg

I knew a girl who went onto being in Playboy and spooned her one night after swimming together. She had a boyfriend so I thought she just wanted company.

Went home forever alone

Don't feel bad TS. Somebody married her.

I love big titty Jewish girls.

I was on this secret mission in Slovakia once, this one chick the agency teamed me up with started getting the hots for me, but then at the end of our adventure, right after we got the secret formula (or code, I forget which) she revealed herself as a double agent.

I read "I hope they serve beer I hell" and every since then I wanted a blumpkin. It was something I had to have. So a few years ago I dated this columbian girl who was basically in love with me after a few weeks.

So I mustered up the courage to ask her about it. She was very hesitant at first but I was persisant and she finally gave in. I told her the next time I had to dump it was gonna happen. Well the time had come for me to shit and I grab her hand and bring her in the bathroom. I sit down and she goes to start sucking when suddenly I felt really emabaressed for some reason . I couldn't do it. I regret this decision for years now.

Maybe if I was drunk I would of gone through with it . I ended up breaking up with her a few weeks later because she was becoming way too clingy so I never got a redo on the situation. Though the next girl I dated I did give a blumpkin to her. Was an experience I'll never forget. Sorry for the long post

You can't dick tease big titty Jew girls and not deliver. I'm currently working with one that's off limits dating wise (like I'd literally get fired) but lawdhammercy she is kapow front and back. I am not ashamed to admit I've considered losing my job over dat ass.

Did you kiss her?

I'm married now, but man I want to run into my first love some day. Mostly just so I can show her how I am these days. It will probably never happen and that really sucks :/

My Freshman year of HS there was a girl named Nicole who was the hottest girl in school. Red hair, bright green eyes, about 5' 8" with a smoking hot body. Tiny waist, tight little round butt, and about a 34 C. Looked incredible in her cheerleader outfit. Even the senior girls were jealous of her. I was too shy to ask her out. We graduated and a bunch of girls at our Senior party said crap like "Nicole had such a crush on you Freshman and Sophomore year, I can't believe you never asked her out!" - Thanks for letting me know a few years too late bitches!

This thread seems full of what ifs and failed stories.

There is this trainer that is a goddess at my gym, hot as hell, sexy, fit, happy, always laughing, one day I came up to her and asked her number, she said she had a boyfriend.

The lesson, go for it, even if you get shut down, at least you tried and she'll respect you for having the balls to go for what you want lol

Last edited:
I read "I hope they serve beer I hell" and every since then I wanted a blumpkin. It was something I had to have. So a few years ago I dated this columbian girl who was basically in love with me after a few weeks.

So I mustered up the courage to ask her about it. She was very hesitant at first but I was persisant and she finally gave in. I told her the next time I had to dump it was gonna happen. Well the time had come for me to shit and I grab her hand and bring her in the bathroom. I sit down and she goes to start sucking when suddenly I felt really emabaressed for some reason . I couldn't do it. I regret this decision for years now.

Maybe if I was drunk I would of gone through with it . I ended up breaking up with her a few weeks later because she was becoming way too clingy so I never got a redo on the situation. Though the next girl I dated I did give a blumpkin to her. Was an experience I'll never forget. Sorry for the long post
Blumpkins are dangerous bro. After your 3rd one, you'll never be able to come without shitting.

Fine for one-night stands at her place but not so fine for relationships.

Back