Girls getting pregnant against a guys wishes

What if a guy finishes on a girls face, and she immidatelly wipes it from her face and onto a dildo and somehow impregnates herself with a guys semen on a dildo? Is that even possible? And if so, how can a guy prove his innocence?

Still haven't popped your cherry?

Actually I agree with $uperman. Whenever I hooked up with someone at my uni as an undergrad or friend from town and I knew their dorm/where they lived I would make them show me take the pill the day they hooked up and take it the next 3 or 4 days (at least try. It would get complicated if I continued to hook up. And I would look at their pouch to see that they were current since they the days). Most would think I was joking or being sarcastic until I actually enforced it.

I did this in my serious relationships as well. If I couldn't see them take it for a few days next time I was at there place I would ask to see their pill pouch thing and make sure current. My current gf and I been together for 6 years and I stopped doing it after year one.

Tom Leykis taught me this approach. On top of it I would pull out. Still, as I look back it was stupid not to use a condom with some of the girls I hooked up with. Luckily everything turned out alright

What if a guy finishes on a girls face, and she immidatelly wipes it from her face and onto a dildo and somehow impregnates herself with a guys semen on a dildo? Is that even possible? And if so, how can a guy prove his innocence?

First off, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible, although the likelihood of her becoming pregnant would be diminished.

Second, hah! His innocence? Men are even held responsible for paying for child support after being legally raped by a woman:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/comments/numberthirtysix.htm

Actually I agree with $uperman. Whenever I hooked up with someone at my uni as an undergrad or friend from town and I knew their dorm/where they lived I would make them show me take the pill the day they hooked up and take it the next 3 or 4 days (at least try. It would get complicated if I continued to hook up. And I would look at their pouch to see that they were current since they the days). Most would think I was joking or being sarcastic until I actually enforced it.

I did this in my serious relationships as well. If I couldn't see them take it for a few days next time I was at there place I would ask to see their pill pouch thing and make sure current. My current gf and I been together for 6 years and I stopped doing it after year one.

Tom Leykis taught me this approach. On top of it I would pull out. Still, as I look back it was stupid not to use a condom with some of the girls I hooked up with. Luckily everything turned out alright

The pill can take 2 weeks to be effective, nobody's going to monitor a girl for 2 weeks for a random hook up.

Rules for random hookups:

1. Don't use your real name.
2. Never allow your picture to be taken.
3. Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn. Home field is too risky.
4. If she's dropping you off somewhere afterwards choose a public place. And not one you visit frequently.
5. Spare telling your friends the story of that girl for at least two years. If anything, the story will age better than your bastard child.

The pill can take 2 weeks to be effective, nobody's going to monitor a girl for 2 weeks for a random hook up.

Yeah it doesn't work for random hook ups, but i assume most girls trying to get pregnant aren't doing it on random hook ups. The situation I usually see is girl likes guy, guy likes sex but not girl, they have friends with benefits/no strings attached situation and the girl tries to get pregnant to keep him. But yeah for random hook up gotta wrap it

Rules for random hookups:

1. Don't use your real name.
2. Never allow your picture to be taken.
3. Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn. Home field is too risky.
4. If she's dropping you off somewhere afterwards choose a public place. And not one you visit frequently.
5. Spare telling your friends the story of that girl for at least two years. If anything, the story will age better than your bastard child.

Hahahah never fails to deliver, your one of the best Poster

I feel the wisdom. Why have I been gone from f48 this long is... good for that other thread I was reading.

Who gets random hookups pregnant? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than that. Get the test to find out the kid really is yours cause as smooth as everyone thinks they are, the kind of chick that would let you blast in her on just a hookup without even being on the pill means there's a good chance you aren't the only one. If it's really yours, man up and take care of the kid.

Don't shoot into a chick you have no interest in. Did nobody teach you where babies come from?

What about in the mouth?

Getting some random pregnant is bad,

Getting a random who lied to you about birth control pregnant is worse.

As they say in BJJ, you fucked up a long time ago.

Yes I have turned down sex with hot chicks because I don't have a condom, it kinda sucks but aint something that will change the course of my life.

Why don't you watch every time she takes birth control pill ?

Just ask her that you want to watch her taking the pill every time. So you can have sex with her without wearing a condom.

If you can't trust a girl to not lie about taking the pill I think you would be better off wrapping it up simply for STD protection.

What about the morning after pill? Should you make her take one afterwards?

I don't think you should force her.

If a man wants to crush it up and blend it with healthy fruits and veggies I can't fault him for that.

Getting some random pregnant is bad,

Getting a random who lied to you about birth control pregnant is worse.

As they say in BJJ, you fucked up a long time ago.

Yes I have turned down sex with hot chicks because I don't have a condom, it kinda sucks but aint something that will change the course of my life.

if you ask me, if she can track you down, she's not random

What about the morning after pill? Should you make her take one afterwards?

they're actually 2 pills taken over a period of the 2 days after, so good luck with that. Also, it's called plan b/emergency for a reason, as regular use basically hollows out a woman's ovaries.

falcon punch

although.. i once blasted a load into a chick's poon because i couldn't control my horny level.. she got pissed off afterwards and asked me "what if i get pregnant?" cuz we both weren't using protection

i said "well that shit ain't mine" and laughed..

from then on i just finished in her ass

thank god i didn't get her pregnant

Last edited:
Back