Girls getting pregnant against a guys wishes

S1Z

yoked.
@Green
Reaction score
My first girl advice thread. I never thought the day would come.

Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions on avoiding the situation. Yes wear a condom, thanks for the insight. Don't trust women, terrific advice folks. Hypothetically, if the situation were to arise and she was pregnant, and used it as leverage to maintain a relationship when it was just a hook up, what would you do?

Friend of a friend, thanks.

Discuss.

Change your name and move a few countries away.

God damn. Nothing really you can do. She has all the cards now and you have no say in the matter. I guess try and charm/beg/plead with her whatever you wanna do but when your that far deep in and they want you, they are gonna burry dem claws deep in you. Hopefully it all works out for you.

She's probably lying or unsure of the father, so don't sleep with her again.

Anyone have any experience with this? Any suggestions on avoiding the situation. Yes wear a condom, thanks for the insight. Don't trust women, terrific advice folks. Hypothetically, if the situation were to arise and she was pregnant, and used it as leverage to maintain a relationship when it was just a hook up, what would you do?

Discuss.

crush up morning after pills and add it to her food/drinks

Start pushing her down a staircase daily. Just to be safe.

Discuss.

Pull out + condom is about as much as you could do to avoid it (outside of celibacy).
You can't trust that they are on the pill or whatever. I've heard of more than one girl swear they are incapable of getting pregnant, get pregnant down the line.

As for what your buddy can do? Nothing if she's already pregnant. She owns his bank account for the next 18 years or so.

If he wants to get a little crazy, he can quit his job and give away whatever she owns. That will keep her from getting anything.

If she just wants to be in a relationship with him, he can be a shithead about it but that might just make her come after him harder for the money.

Be a man and take care of the child

Don't mess with ratchets, but if you do and it's yours you take care of it.

I know the perfect comical sketch for this occasion, sadly it's in Dutch.

Who gets random hookups pregnant? Come on man, you gotta be smarter than that. Get the test to find out the kid really is yours cause as smooth as everyone thinks they are, the kind of chick that would let you blast in her on just a hookup without even being on the pill means there's a good chance you aren't the only one. If it's really yours, man up and take care of the kid.

Don't shoot into a chick you have no interest in. Did nobody teach you where babies come from?

Back