Girls at the pool party episode

Nah they were just gold diggers, hired gold diggers.

Of course it was scripted. Conor has a girlfriend, hes not gonna cheat on her when she's watching is he.

What does she get if he dips? Nada

i-dont-get-it-where-are-the-pictures.jpg

This thread has no pics. I'll fix that
WRTDQFoZJDinaUvC2JzSJzDSxcdorAgBhmh2aqzZZ7o.jpg

Go to any city, round up a bunch of waitresses and bartenders, and ask them if they want to go to a pool party with professional athletes (or potential professional athletes), and tell them they get to be on TV. They are enough vapid, fame starved bimbos out there to populate a small country. There are chicks so desperate to get their meal ticket or shot at fame, they would pay to get in to the party if they knew they would be on TV.

They were likely prostitutes of some sort or other...

But that aside, I think it's funny that everyone is so quick to jump on the gender angle.

As if you couldn't round up a bunch of young guys with the promise of a pool party with some models and free bear.

Hell, you could round up most of sherdog for that exact same party with nothing more than the promise of a warm bear, a cold hotdog, and the chance to win a big wet kiss from Conor on TV.

What's wrong with living in your moms basement?
I moved back to moms basement with my gf for a couple years in my mid 20's to save funds to start a business.

Fuck rent.

Pretty sure your love Conor lived in his parents basement in his early career. Plus, weidman did also. Because they are smart. Paying rent is dumb free living is smart.
And taking advantage of your parents when you are a grown man is immoral. Doesn't matter if they say it's "ok", grown men don't steal their parents earned dollars.

And taking advantage of your parents when you are a grown man is immoral. Doesn't matter if they say it's "ok", grown men don't steal their parents earned dollars.

How are you taking you taking advantage of your parents or taking their money by living in their basement lmao?

Unless your parents are poor they will want to help their and the idea is that the kids will pay it forward when the parents are too old to work or are in need in the future.

How are you taking you taking advantage of your parents or taking their money by living in their basement lmao?

Unless your parents are poor they will want to help their and the idea is that the kids will pay it forward when the parents are too old to work or are in need in the future.
Once you are grown up and have a job their job of "taking care of you" financially is over. Mooching off them is wrong.

Hmm. Nope didnt regret it at all. How you suppose to focus on bigger and better things working 40 hours a week and paying bills/rent. It's a vicious cycle that saps all ambitions/motivation .

Immoral...lol.

Guess all the men who were born into wealth like trump (and me to an extent)should of just tried to start from scratch when they didn't need to.
Instead of try to build the families wealth just start from the ground...seems a little counter productive...all to protect morals. ..fucking women.

You pay your own rent in Vancouver as a nurse? How many room mates do you have?

You pay your own rent in Vancouver as a nurse? How many room mates do you have?
I own a house. I pay the mortgage. What does This have to do with grown man mooching off his parents?

Hmm. Nope didnt regret it at all. How you suppose to focus on bigger and better things working 40 hours a week and paying bills/rent. It's a vicious cycle that saps all ambitions/motivation .

Immoral...lol.

Guess all the men who were born into wealth like trump (and me to an extent)should of just tried to start from scratch when they didn't need to.
Instead of try to build the families wealth just start from the ground...seems a little counter productive...all to protect morals. ..fucking women.
It's ok to accept parents help, but at what point do you pay them back? Trump is an ass. Bad example of a human being.

I own a house. I pay the mortgage. What does This have to do with grown man mooching off his parents?

Who paid the down payment? Your dad? Nurses make shit in Vancouver and the average house costs >$1M. I smell bullshit.

Who paid the down payment? Your dad? Nurses make shit in Vancouver and the average house costs >$1M. I smell bullshit.
You make many assumptions . I saved for a down payment myself I'm good with my money. Also I don't live in the city I live on the island. But to be honest I would rather live in a fucking shack with five roommates them mooch off my parents.

Back