Girl removed from college over all lives matter tik tok video

She got what she wanted, there is no reason to post stupid videos like this. It is one thing if it a young person in their early teens but at this point if you don't know to keep your mouth shut then deserve what you get.

Would you agree if a student at liberty u got expelled over a support black lives matter video?

I'm not against suspending students for posting racist shit online....however, nothing that I see by her was racist and shouldn't even be considered controversial. She made entirely valid arguments that should be actually further discussed. If she was defending murderers that would be one thing, but she was simply observing/asking why all murderers aren't treated the same without regards to their skin color or the color of the skin of the victims.

mostly through subsidized loans and grants to their students which then goes to the school but otherways to

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richar...t-no-truly-private-universities/#2b883d0657bc
Hmm. Then I'd say as long as it is accredited students should be able to get federal loans to attend as long as other private schools can as well.

Otherwise we need to cut off BYU until they let kids practice their freedom of expression to get a funny haircut, tattoos and tank tops.

Freedom of speech is dead, The majority of people are too stupid to realize.

frank%203.jpg

This uppity suspected wh*te supremacist woman took it upon herself to spread hate while representing her school

She should feel lucky she's not in jail

#ogun
rex, you broke the wadtucket gimmick, man

I'm not against suspending students for posting racist shit online....however, nothing that I see by her was racist and shouldn't even be considered controversial. She made entirely valid arguments that should be actually further discussed. If she was defending murderers that would be one thing, but she was simply observing/asking why all murderers aren't treated the same without regards to their skin color or the color of the skin of the victims.

I'm not against suspending students for posting racist shit online

Who gets to decide what's racist and what's not racist?

That's why this stuff is so easily abused.

This is one of the reasons why freedom of speech has to be all or nothing. Any crack is will always be widened and exploiting. This has happened so many times throughout history. We are witnessing something analogous to the cultural revolution in China, where defense of anything, even western science, got you labelled a "reactionary".

The decision by the college is ridiculous and just another example of a very real problem festering in our schools education system. The decision by the girl to post her video and not expect backlash that could lead to what happened, especially in today's collegiate climate, was equally as ridiculous.

She should have been able to expect the support of college administration in the exercise of her free speech rights. She should also have been prepared to accept extreme sanction by the college administration as a possible outcome. There is a very real social and ideological war going on in America for the hearts and minds of the nation. People need to get that through their heads once and for all. They also need to realize that just because they may share many of the same goals or beliefs as those they stand beside does not mean they are your friends or have you or the nation's best interest at heart and that's true for either side of the political fence you're sitting on. Unless they finally stand up and shake off the complacency, the radical elements of both camps will not only speak for them but also dictate the policies which effect us all.

This is insane, schools are here to educate, talk about throwing in the towel.

Contrasting blacks with immigrants, actual cop murder rate, black on black crime, Floyd’s criminal post, etc. maybe WP talking points, but short of advocating blatant supremacy and/or violence these ideas need to engaged with in the education system not buried. Forget the law look at the principal here.

that stupid bitch deserves it for using Tiktok

Back