Girl removed from college over all lives matter tik tok video

Are you telling me that the people at Costco are supporting my political beliefs by letting me by a membership?

Even assuming what you are saying has merit, that is not a good reason to suppress political speech. Colleges have a place in society and that place is not just to educate it is to teach young people to interact with people from other walks of life. That includes people that don't share your political ideology.
DimwittedPepperyKillifish-size_restricted.gif

what part of her tik tok or whatever she posted -- wasn't true?

If a white guy was killed by the cop in Minneapolis it would have made maybe the second page of the local paper. If it was a white guy in Atl it would of been called a righteous kill.

Six black children were killed over the 4th of July weekend. I'm sure they will have the same outrage, protests, riots, memorials and merchandise that a criminal like George Floyd had. Oh wait! They were killed by black people so nobody cares. It is almost like the girl who made those tik-tok videos made a good point.

At least 6 children were killed by gun violence across the nation this holiday weekend

At-Least-6-Children-Killed-in-Shootings-Across-the-US.png

What does this have to do with the thread?

Everything. The girl in the tik-tok video was pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to the outrage towards white on black murder versus the silence towards black on white or black on black murder. I just posted one of the more recent examples of her point being made. I did write sarcastically in my previous post: "It is almost like the girl who made those tik-tok videos made a good point."

Everything. The girl in the tik-tok video was pointing out the hypocrisy when it comes to the outrage towards white on black murder versus the silence towards black on white or black on black murder. I just posted one of the more recent examples of her point being made. I did write sarcastically in my previous post: "It is almost like the girl who made those tik-tok videos made a good point."
What do you think about the speech issues, or how the college handled this?

What do you think about the speech issues, or how the college handled this?

The school was wrong. To quote one of my previous posts (https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/160894814/):

She did not say anything racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, homophobic, Islamophobic, transphobic, misogynistic or sexist. She did not dress up in blackface, wear an offensive costume, appropriate a culture, threaten anyone with violence or make any pedo-jokes which the left is so fond of. She simply made a point about the hypocrites who foam at the mouth and go into destruction mode over white on black murder, but don't even bat an eye when it is black on white or black on black murder.

If she was guilty of one of the aforementioned, then I would be completely on board with the school dismissing her.

Last edited:
I’m simply playing by the rules the right have set forth. Win at ALL COSTS.

The president shits on the constitution every chance he gets and nobody cares. Checks and balances - not letting people testify. I’m all for shitting on the constitution too so I say to hell with free speech.
Lol salty as fuuuuuucckkk

I’m simply playing by the rules the right have set forth. Win at ALL COSTS.

The president shits on the constitution every chance he gets and nobody cares. Checks and balances - not letting people testify. I’m all for shitting on the constitution too so I say to hell with free speech.

Hi Kong or Zebby. Try not to let your emotions get the best of you again, okay.

I don't know why people suddenly starting thinking free speech isn't a right when its stripped away by a private entity. Free speech is a human right bestowed on you by your creator. Its one of the most sacred and important rights there is. No Democracy can endure without the ability to speak your mind.

@Rygu

Did Trump instruct his cronies not to testify? Did Trump allocate money for the wall? Did Trump divest all his business interests? He shits on the constitution and the right allows it.

Rules set forth BY THE RIGHT. Now we all get to play by them!!

Hey Kebby

My God Kong doesn't tap was Zebby this whole time?

No, they're separate people...yet have damn near identical posting styles.

I'm just tempering my accusation, because I can't tell. Although I'm pretty sure it's Kong, given that Zebby usually replied to people in his shit posts, whereas Kong just spammed threads, like he's doing here.

Are you saying that a employee and a student are the same thing? A student is not a representative of a school anymore than a consumer of any other service or product is.

I agree with you that a private school should have the right to do so. However, I think that we as tax payers should not subsidize private schools that are unwilling to support free speech. More to the point, I don't think that it is a good policy for a school to take and it was a wrong thing to do even if the school has the right to do so I don't think you should not allow people in your home solely due to the color of their skin but I certainly would not support a law telling people that they were prohibited from doing so.
100%. But they will feel this through enrolments and endowments as they should.

Weak leadership never works in the long term even if it helps win over the Twitter warriors.

And yet Desean Jackson can say much worse hate speech and have no repercussions other than have to say an "apology."
Haha nobody actually gives a shit about anti-Semitism these days unless someone who is perceived as on the right says it. The people most willing to let that stuff go are the non serious Jews like Max Kellerman and Joy Behar

I've said in nearly every thread on the topic. This is 100% designed to hollow out the middle class. It's not just the top 5% of people who can get away with speaking their minds, it's the bottom fringes as well who are the angriest, most useless and don't have a career to take away. The bottom have nothing to lose, the top have nothing you can take, and everyone the middle gets fucked. In fact, it's a great deal for the corporations who don't have to address worker treatment and can just fire anyone who made a joke in their private life and get a newer, cheaper employee to take their spot.

Yep.

The craziest thing is that so many people defend this. They legitamately don't see any issue with an employer controlling what they can say 24/7. Coming from an entrepreneurial family, this submissive, "perfect employee" type of thinking is a wet dream for sociopathic entrepreneurs who couldn't care less about their workers.

Then again, I'm not surprised. People will always make excuses instead of admitting that they are in a terrifyingly fragile position in life (can't even speak freely without financial consequences).

As much as I hate the word "simp," employees who make excuses for these larger companies and private institutions really are "simps." They're actively defending institutions and people who legitamately wouldn't care if they and their family starved.

It’s a Christian University, right? Surely part of their foundation is the belief that all people: black, white, Asian or otherwise are made in God’s image, which is the basis for belief that human life is precious and matters. All lives matter as a concept should be part of their DNA.

Back