Girl is "high as balls" in hospital...shows off her special talent

I remember when I came out of surgery and was in the recovery room, I was vaguely aware of what was going on. I remember someone asking me questions and then next thing, I'm back upstairs in my hospital bed.

If I said some weird shit while in that state, I wouldn't have remembered.
Yeah but if you watch those wisdom tooth videos on youtube you'll some really bizarre things. Some people are already on their way home and totally freaking out and acting crazy. WTF What drugs are they using?! I removed all my wisdom teeth with local anesthesia. My surgeries were general anesthesia but I was normal afterwards. I wasn't high af. My family would have said something if that was the case. Trust me, I would never hear the end of it lmao I remember telling my brother I loved him though which was kind of cute <Lmaoo>

This brings 2 questions to mind.
What are you guys giving your children for anaesthesia in the US?
And why on earth would you film your own child drugged up like Keith Richard in 1981?

And why on earth would you film your own child drugged up like Keith Richard in 1981?

Cuz its funny

I remember when I came out of surgery and was in the recovery room, I was vaguely aware of what was going on. I remember someone asking me questions and then next thing, I'm back upstairs in my hospital bed.

I was in the recovery room after knee surgery and one guy was coming out of the anesthetic. He kept hollering "I'm hungry" then he hollers "I'm so hungry I could eat the asshole out of a skunk".

I just got back from having cataract surgery to replace the lens in my eye this morning and didn't have any problems.

I just remember I kept asking my wife if she filled the prescription and where at. By the time we got the car she was fucking pissed.

Nurses shouldn't allow parents to see their kids while they're still high on the anaesthesia. Human rights abuse imo

Yeah but if you watch those wisdom tooth videos on youtube you'll some really bizarre things. Some people are already on their way home and totally freaking out and acting crazy. WTF What drugs are they using?! I removed all my wisdom teeth with local anesthesia. My surgeries were general anesthesia but I was normal afterwards. I wasn't high af. My family would have said something if that was the case. Trust me, I would never hear the end of it lmao I remember telling my brother I loved him though which was kind of cute <Lmaoo>

I used local for my first two wisdom teeth and I told myself never again. It wasn't exactly bad I felt no pain but the whole process was just super uncomfortable and felt really fucking weird. My cousin did it and was just going to town on my teeth and since one was stuck in there real good it took him a while. After that I went to someone else and told the guy before we talk about anything I'm not going to be awake for this.

I used local for my first two wisdom teeth and I told myself never again. It wasn't exactly bad I felt no pain but the whole process was just super uncomfortable and felt really fucking weird. My cousin did it and was just going to town on my teeth and since one was stuck in there real good it took him a while. After that I went to someone else and told the guy before we talk about anything I'm not going to be awake for this.

Just get gas. Legal and fun.

Local isn't enough for me (high anxiety and my last tooth pulled took two hours) and I don't want to be completely knocked out.

I'm curious how you found that particular video on youtube, lol.

Dude, I once had breast feeding videos "recommended" to me by Youtube...granted, I did search "huge ass titties".

I checked my medical records after an appendectomy and apparently I asked for more drugs during the surgery.

Seemed legit.

Just get gas. Legal and fun.

Local isn't enough for me (high anxiety and my last tooth pulled took two hours) and I don't want to be completely knocked out.

I thought about that but the doc said I'm not completely under with this either just very very close to that. Sure as hell felt like I was under to me.

I was given anaesthesia when I had my wisdom tooth pulled out at 14. I was so drugged that when my dad picked me up, I opened the door of the car while he was driving and started lying on the floor of a busy traffic street

I checked my medical records after an appendectomy and apparently I asked for more drugs during the surgery.

Seemed legit.
Something went wrong wiff mines.

Before:
giphy.gif

After:
2004.gif

I got the gas when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. When I woke up I had a canon and the female dental assisstant had put a towel over my crotch presumably to keep herself from getting too excited.

This was a hall of fame boner.

Last edited:
Back