Girl is "high as balls" in hospital...shows off her special talent

I'm curious how you found that particular video on youtube, lol.

Dad was like:

tenor.gif

Poor parents lol

Nah google the girl who keeps screaming big black cock. That girls dad probably took the rest of the week off. The worst part is she actually worked at the place that did her dental work so she has to go back and face them.

Last edited:
Nah google the girl who keeps screaming big black cock. That girls dad probably took of the rest of the week. The worst part is she actually worked at the place that did her dental work so she has to go back and face them.

Wtf are they giving to these people? I was operated a couple of times and never been that high. I was just sleepy for a while.

Wtf are they giving to these people? I was operated a couple of times and never been that high. I was just sleepy for a while.

That's not what I heard bro. You never even knew of the oral abuse, I guess.

I remember when I came out of surgery and was in the recovery room, I was vaguely aware of what was going on. I remember someone asking me questions and then next thing, I'm back upstairs in my hospital bed.

If I said some weird shit while in that state, I wouldn't have remembered.

Thank you for this.... I needed this shit to get me in a good mood on this Monday, you gotta love these sloots.

No, I know that mother. Silent But Deadly isn't just the name of a fart (but she'll make you fart too).

this still is my favorite of these types of videos

Last edited:
Back