Girl I havent spoken to in years tries to add me on a facebook account

add her and ask "Hey,wanna fuck" even if she says no you can still wack it to her slutty FB pictures

She has gotten fat. She now realizes you actually have a chance (her standards dropped).

Time to go hoggin'.

Maybe she remembered you both have the same blood type and her kidneys are failing

obviously wants to marry you

Random friend requests are kind normal on Facebook, if you guys have mutual friends Facebook itself probably suggested you as a friend to her so it could be how she found you.

If she has a special reason for having add you she will send you a message or try to get in contact.

True. I've had people from elementary school add me. These are people I haven't talked to in over a decade.

Obviously I did the right thing and did not accept.

True. I've had people from elementary school add me. These are people I haven't talked to in over a decade.

Obviously I did the right thing and did not accept.

When I had a facebook I had a friend request from someone who's interaction with me was sometimes sitting next to each other on the bus in 1st or 2nd grade.

Yeah man, I'm really interested in your life 20+ years later.

When I had a facebook I had a friend request from someone who's interaction with me was sometimes sitting next to each other on the bus in 1st or 2nd grade.

But don't you want to see their selfies, so that you can comment and tell them how byootiful they are when they say, "OMG IM HIDEOUS!!!!!!!111"

If you share any friends your pic might have just popped up.

I'm 99% sure I didn't even add any pics to my account. I opened it, went back and looked at it again once, decided it was lame and never went back again. The only thing I can think is my ex told her my name. They werent friends and didnt really talk but we all hung out in the same place. Otherwise I have no idea how she found me. Maybe someone else knows.

Some people try to get as many friends on FB as possible. That's how seriously they take it. I've had somebody add me that was taking a piss beside me in the bathroom of a bar(I met them at the stall and told them my name when they asked). He wasn't even gay.

Dude, this is why I stopped using FB years ago. I had people who I met a few times at the age of 12 adding me- this is just what some people do. Don't over-analyze it.

You seem social networking illiterate. This is an observation, not a criticism and it's probably a good thing. It probably means you actually have a real life. Therefore let me be the good Samaritan on this thread and bring to your attention a phenomenon that used to be called "MySpace magic". Do you see that presumably hot picture this woman is using for her Facebook profile page? Realistically, she probably looks nothing like that anymore. It's could be either years old or taken from an angle to hide weight or aging or it might not even be her. This might not be the case but at one time this was, if not still is a big problem out there on the internet. Again, this might not apply in her case, to be fair. She might be a total babe, but ask yourself - how often do total babes contact you out of the blue? Either way, she's probably a good person even if she is a complete dumpster fire, but just proceed cautiously with all of the above in mind.

narcissist. she adds you so you can see her and make her number of friends grow.

There is this girl I went to elementary school and 6th/7th grade with who was not attractive at all.

She would call me sometimes and harass me, maybe wanting the D idk. Since I thought she was annoying I avoided her whenever possible.

5 or so years later I get a friend request from her and she ended up becoming hot as fuq. My reaction:

what-the-fuck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

There is this girl I went to elementary school and 6th/7th grade with who was not attractive at all.

She would call me sometimes and harass me, maybe wanting the D idk. Since I thought she was annoying I avoided her whenever possible.

5 or so years later I get a friend request from her and she ended up becoming hot as fuq. My reaction:

what-the-fuck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

I know that feel. I found out after we graduated from elementary school that this ugly chick liked me, according to my friends. Lulz were had--at the time. We went to different high schools and haven't seen each other since 2000.

I saw her comment on a mutual friend's FB page a year or so ago and was like WHAAAAAAAAT>!>!>!>!>!?!?!?! Fucking smoke show. God I hate my life; I could have got in on the ground floor, when she was hideous and no self-esteem, and after a few years of agony, I'd emerge with a 10 on my arm.

FML

Back