Girl I havent spoken to in years tries to add me on a facebook account

brian12

Brown Belt
Reaction score
That I haven't used since I made it somewhere around 2006. I opened this account because my buddy was begging me to and I haven't used it since and figured it had been deleted. Somehow this girl I use to talk to found me on there. I'm not sure how because I never told her my whole name, just my middle name. I have no idea how she was able to find me and why she's contacting me. She pretty much blew me off when I was trying to pursue her. I'm not sure whats up with this.

So Mayberry will have a better idea?

Maybe..emm..you could..err...ASK HER?

This is normal on FB. It doesn't mean anything, unless it does.

She's gotten older, her biological clock is ringing and now she wants your dick because she can't quite pull the bigger ones in like she could a few years ago.

She obviously has l337 stalking skills, bro. A woman with a lot of patience, determination and time on her hands. That's marriage material right there.

Some good replies, made me laugh. I should have known better than to check my junk mail. Does facebook never delete your account even if you dont use it?

That I haven't used since I made it somewhere around 2006. I opened this account because my buddy was begging me to and I haven't used it since and figured it had been deleted. Somehow this girl I use to talk to found me on there. I'm not sure how because I never told her my whole name, just my middle name. I have no idea how she was able to find me and why she's contacting me. She pretty much blew me off when I was trying to pursue her. I'm not sure whats up with this.

maybe she doesn't give a fuck and just adds people indiscriminately and you're making something out of nothing

Accept request. Wait for her to contact you. Profit.

Random friend requests are kind normal on Facebook, if you guys have mutual friends Facebook itself probably suggested you as a friend to her so it could be how she found you.

If she has a special reason for having add you she will send you a message or try to get in contact.

Just add her. Wait till she sends you a message . Then instablock.

girls don't have 2000 facebook friends by being picky

shes just trying to add you on facebook????? dont shit your pants.......

Random friend requests are kind normal on Facebook, if you guys have mutual friends Facebook itself probably suggested you as a friend to her so it could be how she found you.

If she has a special reason for having add you she will send you a message or try to get in contact.

We didn't really have mutual friends. I haven't used this Facebook account since I opened it and the only person I may have on it was my friend who asked me to open it. I didn't even know the account was still active till I saw the add today in my junk mail. I'm not sure how she found me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back