Girl died doing squats

You know why they call me Flash_Monsta? It involves a trench coat and little girls

Cat.jpg

Last edited:
I could be a bitch and snitch. Det_Kimble has already been poking through this thread, brah. But I won't, so edit that shit. It's classless.

Fixed. cheers, brah. All I need is you guys to delete that qoute in your posts ;)

I may have stretch the truth in my edit.

Well, you wouldn't be lying.

Oh, and Latflare, that was a one time occurrence.. and in my defense, I thought she was a midget.

Last edited:

And of course,

Zercher squats feel more comfortable to me. Seems like front squatting with heavy weight would take more balance.

Kudos to those guys.

Zercher squats feel more comfortable to me. Seems like front squatting with heavy weight would take more balance.

Kudos to those guys.

Zercher squats are more similar to a back squat due to the angle of the torso. Also, to be an Oly lifter, you have to front squat. So, yeah.

You can get cheap bumper plates, either a no-name brand or second hand.

Iron plates are about $1 per pound.

Cheap bumpers (made in China) are about $1.50 per pound.

Hi-Temps (the kind of bumpers they use in Crossfit that bounce really high because they're made of recycled tire rubber) are not cheap, because they're made in the US, only one company makes them, and they also charge a lot for shipping.

Zercher squats are more similar to a back squat due to the angle of the torso. Also, to be an Oly lifter, you have to front squat. So, yeah.

Frotn squats hit more quad and Zerchers hit more arse right?

Back