Giorgio Petrosyan vs Chingiz Allazov

II Muchetto II

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Set to fight in Rome in July for bellator KB next show.

What are your thoughts and predictions?

Great match up. I think an injury free Petro will win a decision but wouldn't be surprised if Chingiz takes it. 3 or 5 rounds? And what happened to the Yodwicha fight in Bellator?

Great match up. I think an injury free Petro will win a decision but wouldn't be surprised if Chingiz takes it. 3 or 5 rounds? And what happened to the Yodwicha fight in Bellator?
I hope it will be 5 rounds. A prime Petrosyan wins for sure, but right now Allazov is in a better condition. Allazov has good precision with his punches but his chin is a bit suspect. Fight could go either way

Haven't seen Petrosyan fight in a long time, but if all is well, his skillset and experience should be enough to bring him to a decision victory.

Allazov is younger, explosive, more powerful, but he also has the tendency to get cocky and make mistakes. If Petrosyan's reflexes are still sharp and his defense solid, he may be able to pick Allazov apart, catch him coming in; I don't expect Giorgio to be the aggressor and take much risk in this fight.

If Petro trains hard i think he wins it.

Never doubted about Petro since i barely knew him in the first Souwer fight... He isnt on his prime anymore but i think he still having more than enough to beat anyone if he comes on his A game

Excellent fight. Dont think it will happen lol.
If it does I see Petrosian winning only if his defense is on point.
Chingiz is as big and as rangey as Petro and somewhat unorthodox. But his style plays too much into Petro's game.

Petro will pull out before it takes place then again he might not know who Allazov is and goes through with the fight it just seems odd he'd fight something other then a bum in Italy.

Petro will pull out before it takes place then again he might not know who Allazov is and goes through with the fight it just seems odd he'd fight something other then a bum in Italy.

why shouldn't he know who Allazov is, of course he does.

why shouldn't he know who Allazov is, of course he does.
who knows what he knows I highly doubt he signed with Bellator to fight legit opponents if the fight happens I'll be shocked.

Oh come on he knows Allazov they were set to fight before too but then he had some injury+surgery that time I think. Petro is "signed" with Bellator as far as he'll fight on the big Italy shows same as he'd fight on them Bellator or no Bellator. Oktagon shows with a different name slapped on every few years. The opposition hasn't always ended up being the greatest but Gogokhia, Yodwicha and Allazov were also scheduled opponents at different times so I don't think he is like scared and ducking people or anything.

they share the same manager and have have fought on the same card a couple of times

That's a phenomenal fight and at this stage it can go either way. I'm leaning a bit towards Chingiz here, really depends on what state Petro is in. He'll need to be fully motivated because for sure Chingiz will be. Gonna be a very aesthetically pleasing fight that's for sure.

I'm sure Petrosyan will be well trained going into this fight but injuries can have a huge psychological impact aswell as impact on balance.

Petrosyan looked great against the GOAT Nattawut, i don't doubt his condition anymore

Back