ginseng benefits

TKMaxx715

saggy pants
@Blue
Reaction score
over the years ive heard bits of good thigns about ginseng but i never fully understood all the benefits of it or whether they were all placebos.

Things ive heard and can remember are that ginseng can decrease nausia and helps with cardio endurance during a match.

For nausia im not sure whether this is for like motion sickness or if this also applies for when you get a good workout and feel like throwing up could you just take some ginseng and it will help the nausia go away?

If anyone has heard anything on ginseng id like to know it seems too good to be true and it isnt very widely taken.

hrm ok so im assuming you are a fan of ginseng... do you have any recommendations as to how i should be taking it and when? A lot of the sites on google tell me totally different things that i dont even know what to believe anymore. Also there seems to be some discrepancy and i put my trust a lot mor ein the guys of this board.

As I understand it, Ginseng is one of the few herbs even the stuffed shirts acknowledge works. It does most of what is says (it isn't an effective aphrodisiac), but it will stimulate your system, increase stamina and reduce fatigue, and I believe support immune function.

I know there are several types of Ginseng. One is the most effective, but you'll have to ask someone else who knows more about herbs. I think it's an effective addition to a thermogenic stack (i.e Green Tea + Ginseng).

What I use:

Ginkgo Biloba

Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf)
(standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 28mg) 120 mg.

Made by Spring Valley

10 bucks for 90 capsules at Wal-Mart

any real scientific studys done to prove its effect, I used it for a while didnt notice much diffrence.... Could be the brand i used or a number of other factors, but i was curious see some real data done with a blind study to prove effects.

Boondocksaint said:
and this troll will be banned in 3...2...1...

Good thing, too. That kind of shit belongs in the MMA Discussion subforum (it's too far gone to save...you all know it).

Speaking of trolling/banning, anybody know what happened to mmacoach?

Rjkd12 said:
Speaking of trolling/banning, anybody know what happened to mmacoach?

Apparently something very similar to another guy who used to hang out here named Coach D.

Good thing, too. That kind of shit belongs in the MMA Discussion subforum (it's too far gone to save...you all know it).

Wow...and this was said back in '05. lol

Back