Gina Carano

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Could she become bigger star than Ronda under UFC banner?

probably not, considering everyone has already seen cyborg smash her out of the sport

Probably not

But she is actually hot so she'll be getting quite a lot of attention

Do you think she can beat the likes of 'Neo', Alpha, McMann, Ally-Gator, Holly Hype, and Jungle Savage Nunes at this stage?

What do you mean by biggest? Have you seen her lately?

Gina was the face of Womens MMA in Strikeforce and the reason it got so popular . Ronda picked up where she left off and ran with it . Good job Ronda ,now Gina makes way more money pumping out B action movies then she would fighting . Probably got offered the standard UFC 6ooo.00 to show and 6ooo.00 more to win and laffed and laffed and made more movies .....

If she were to beat Ronda and then put together an impressive streak like Ronda then sure. But Gina has had her day i fighting. I don't see her doing this again for a long stretch. Besides she is ok but not great. Some of these that Rousey has beat could possibly win against her. On the hottness meter I'd take Gina over over Ronda though.

Everybody can if the ufc decides you can be turn into a big cash cow.
Ronda has a shitty personality, but the right amount of marketing made her a star.

She'd have a harder time making 135 than Cyborg..

What do you mean by biggest? Have you seen her lately?

HAHA!! was gonna say this..She would be bigger by about 15-20 lbs. Still hot tho..
But Gina last fought 6 years ago.

Bigger star than RR? Nope, not now. Miles behind. She fought in SF and not sure if casuals know of her or even remember her..it would take her destroying Rousey, let alone, a 5 fight win streak in dominant fashion, to take the spot. Plus defending the the title multiple times. And cutting weight, the first and most important step back..

already bigger star in my wet dreams

Gina-Carano-undress-dance.gif

another one that cant make 135,barely made 145

She opened the door for a Ronda Rousey to even exist, but no.

And there will always be another Ronda Rousey to come along.

Gina doesn't need to fight for a living anymore

Back