Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

ICUs filled up with folks and not even close to just the elderly. Considering it can have lasting damage to major organs to the extent we don’t fully understand yet and the fact the average cost of treatment is equal to the average yearly income of Americans (who were already in record debt prior to Covid), its clear a family member contracting the virus can not only destroy a family financially but also change a person’s health for the rest of their life. Not sure what’s being “massively exaggerated”.
Those are for the extremely rare cases, just like the rare cases where the fever turns in pneumonia and causes complications before there was covid-19. You watch sports obviously because you are on a sports forum. I'm sure you've seen countless number of people testing positive and not having to do anything like what you typed in this comment. Fights just get rescheduled, they stay home and rest up a week then it's business as usual. There's more real life examples of this scenario than the one you are typing about. Also after infection they have partial immunity for a certain amount of time. It could be a few months, so that means there's millions of people out there with partial immunity - meaning they can't get it and they can't spread it. Basically what herd immunity is supposed to be doing.

It means you'll be cancelled before her lol genius

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

If we drew a Venn diagram , would there be a strong overlap of folks who are anti mask / think the virus is a hoax or overhyped and those that believe the election was stolen from Trump.

Those are for the extremely rare cases, just like the rare cases where the fever turns in pneumonia and causes complications before there was covid-19. You watch sports obviously because you are on a sports forum. I'm sure you've seen countless number of people testing positive and not having to do anything like what you typed in this comment. Fights just get rescheduled, they stay home and rest up a week then it's business as usual. There's more real life examples of this scenario than the one you are typing about. Also after infection they have partial immunity for a certain amount of time. It could be a few months, so that means there's millions of people out there with partial immunity - meaning they can't get it and they can't spread it. Basically what herd immunity is supposed to be doing.

this doesn’t make any sense. ICUs wouldn’t be filled across the country with folks needing intensive care from Covid if wasn’t more severe than the common fever. The fever hasn’t been maxing out ICUs in the past at anywhere near this rate. The average cost for these treatments wouldn’t be $30k + if they weren’t severe. You’re referencing pro athletes who mostly kept in a bubble with limited exposure, constant testing, and endless resources for treatment to the average citizen which also doesn’t make sense.

this doesn’t make any sense. ICUs wouldn’t be filled across the country with folks needing intensive care from Covid if wasn’t more severe than the common fever. The fever hasn’t been maxing out ICUs in the past at anywhere near this rate. The average cost for these treatments wouldn’t be $30k + if they weren’t severe. You’re referencing pro athletes who mostly kept in a bubble with limited exposure, constant testing, and endless resources for treatment to the average citizen which also doesn’t make sense.
I'm not saying it's not more severe than common fever, it obviously is. But even before covid-19 people were in ICUs at a similar late due to respiratory issues from seasonal influenza. The numbers were comparable if you look at the numbers from previous years. Also all deaths are being tied to covid as long as covid is in their system at the time of death. That is why numbers for deaths related to natural reasons are low, and influenza related numbers are low.

Coronaviruses is common cold/flu. Covid-19 is an evolved form of coronaviruses.

Also the recovery/survival rate is over 99%. Meaning it's not just the athletes in a bubble recovering with no treatment or hospitalization. It's also all the regular joes/average citizens out there. You are looking at the worst case scenario. Look into details of the worse case scenario when it comes to other illness and other accidents. Widen your research range and you'll see the deaths from illness/accidents have always been high even before covid-19.

Also hospital bills have always been high. It's like 5-10k just for a ride in an ambulance.

Last edited:
I’ll first say, I’m not a fan of cancel culture. I believe dumbass people should have every right to show the world how dumb they are.
Apparently Gina is anti mask/corona virus denier and pro election fraud, kinda a conspiracy nut. That being said... she going to fuck around And lose that Disney money over Twitter posts.
I view the situation the same way I view work..don’t mix politics and religion with your bread.

I personally don’t see anything worth axing her for.while I believe it’s dumb it really is on the tame side. Disney has fired for less though. She’s a good fit on mandilorian.

obligatory thickk Gina, still would..
gina-carano-mandalorian-6.jpg

NeUa.gif

i dont recall anyone ever calling her a mental giant.... pretty sure that hit from cyborg scrambled her brains
iFkWX7ZUx3fTrCmU_kcACT_V5zyb6kX8eJ4OXpHXzMg_1_.jpg

I can’t wait to hear what a person that had their brain beaten for a living has to say on these issues.

Yeah I'm sure Disney is going to get cancelled any minute now lol

Their 'woke' agenda didn't do them any favours. They managed the insane feat of losing money on a Star Wars movie, and, as Ms Marvel showed us, they were quite capable of ruining Marvel movies too.

Rumours are they're going to purge the wokeness, but we'll see.

Oh, and it's not "cancelling" if your woke agenda has turned your product to shit and people stop using/viewing it. It's "cancelling" when you refuse someone's hard work for an agenda unrelated to their work or its quality.

Back