Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

This is ridiculous. I'm on #TeamGina for this one. This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to associate with the "left". At least Maher calls her out on it. You just can't call someone a Nazi. It's funny how Gina gets cancelled for making a poor comparison but these dummies can call regular people Nazis and that's fine. They are belittling what a Nazi was and what they did.

How did that nut bag become a senator?

Holy fucking shit, that lady just called Gina Carano a Nazi. She wasn't joking. She was being dead serious. She genuinely believes that Gina is a white supremacist Neo-Nazi because of that tweet.

16Pe.gif
And she was a senator. All this time I thought that job required intelligence.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. I'm on #TeamGina for this one. This is the kind of crap that makes me not want to associate with the "left". At least Maher calls her out on it. You just can't call someone a Nazi. It's funny how Gina gets cancelled for making a poor comparison but these dummies can call regular people Nazis and that's fine. They are belittling what a Nazi was and what they did.

This isn't surprising at all it's what you do now. Just label someone a Nazi. Even Bill says it. "Everyone's a Nazi now". This has become so common even Bill doesn't take the comment seriously. I'm fine with it let them continue to do it. More and more people just don't care anymore.

Good for Gina for trying to stay relevant. If she hangs out with white supremicists. She shouldn’t do that.

Gina is a Nazi who hangs with white supremacists? One would think you'd need proof or at least something to go on when making such accusations on a national platform. Lacking anything of substance to back up her claims that woman should have to pay dearly.

I think she was initially called a Nazi, which was then amended to white supremacist, which was further clarified to "hangs out with" white supremacists. It was a pretty stupid statement, and I'd bet Gina was happy to hear it. She has right wing beliefs and now finds herself at the center of all of this and never needed Disney money. She's probably happy as a clam.

She's now joined at the hip to Shapiro, and while many laugh at the tiny Jewish man being considered a white supremacist, he's one of the loudest voices for the plight of the white man and has delivered a constant message that black people are just lazy. He's posted and shared some outrageously racist stuff over the years.

I think she was initially called a Nazi, which was then amended to white supremacist, which was further clarified to "hangs out with" white supremacists. It was a pretty stupid statement, and I'd bet Gina was happy to hear it. She has right wing beliefs and now finds herself at the center of all of this and never needed Disney money. She's probably happy as a clam.

She's now joined at the hip to Shapiro, and while many laugh at the tiny Jewish man being considered a white supremacist, he's one of the loudest voices for the plight of the white man and has delivered a constant message that black people are just lazy. He's posted and shared some outrageously racist stuff over the years.

Ben Shapiro is now racist?

Idiocy.

How did that nut bag become a senator?

#BlueAnons have been around a few decades now. Basically anyone who is in debt from college, for a degree that got them a job that does not make them enough money to pay of said college debt votes for someone like this. "I hate the world because I am in debt, but the liberal sensibilities I got from college allow me to call people nazis"

Others who hang out with Shapiro:

Sam Harris
Andrew Yang
Joe Rogan
Eric Weinstein

And...? It means nothing. You aren't making any point by saying that she hangs out with Shapiro.

And your characterization of Shapiro is meaningless when everyone on the right are called racist. I'm just gonna guess it is nonsense like how the left frame Tucker Carlson as being a racist when he condemns blm riots. That John Oliver smear piece was complete smears and bullshit.

Ben Shapiro is now racist?

Idiocy.

Is this a serious question?

Yes, of course he is. Have you been paying attention to the angles he takes when discussing the black community? On the rare occasion where he discusses the issues with someone that understands them he gets "destroyed", but most of the time he sticks to his echo chamber.

I was a fan of Gina's before all of this. I was sad to see her talk about stupid stuff like this. I have no idea why right wingers feel the need to speak up at the cost of their careers. She had a good thing going but gave it up to show her true colors. Sad to say, but good riddance

Others who hang out with Shapiro:

Sam Harris
Andrew Yang
Joe Rogan
Eric Weinstein

And...? It means nothing. You aren't making any point by saying that she hangs out with Shapiro.

And your characterization of Shapiro is meaningless when everyone on the right are called racist. I'm just gonna guess it is nonsense like how the left frame Tucker Csrlson as being a racist when he condemns blm riots.

It was never my point that hanging out with Shapiro meant anything other than it's minor support to the claim that she "hangs out with white supremacists". A claim I described as stupid.

My characterization of Shapiro is accurate, as are claims that Carlson has a racist perspective, and claims that many rightwing policies are racist.

There are degrees of racism; I'm not suggesting these guys are burning crosses or lynching people. Shapiro and Carlson both play to racism in the public and make a truckload of money doing it.

That fella looks like the "it's ma'am" guy that made a scene and kicked over displays at gamestop.

He was thinking it was just going to be another quick drive by slander for easy applause from the obsequious squad, and Bill made her try to frantically back out of it. It went from "Gina Carano is a nazi", to "well she's involved in white supremacy" to "ok well she hangs out with white supremacists". OK, name them and dig yourself into a worse hole, then this pig attempted a frantic transition(pun intended for the tranny lookalike) into "Uh, Dr. Suess... republicans can't read... please change the subject so I don't get sued!"

That clip is the democrat party in a nutshell.

Is this a serious question?

Yes, of course he is. Have you been paying attention to the angles he takes when discussing the black community? On the rare occasion where he discusses the issues with someone that understands them he gets "destroyed", but most of the time he sticks to his echo chamber.

and I'm sure you'll have a series of examples that exemplifies Ben Shapiro's racism, right?

There are degrees of racism; I'm not suggesting these guys are burning crosses or lynching people. Shapiro and Carlson both play to racism in the public and make a truckload of money doing it.

Of course there are degrees to racism. The issue I have is that when you admit to being racist on whatever small infraction, you are now admitting to being a racist. The word racist has no differentiator and you are grouped with the worst of the worst. A KKK member is the equivalent to someone who liked a meme and shared it and is now accused of digital blackface. It's an amazingly clever game that is being played with linguistics. Racist, rapist, homophobe... they're all completely left to inference on an extremely nuanced spectrum.

Of course, if you try to delineate the words, someone will scream racist. Can we assign levels to this shit yet? I guess that wouldn't be as fun as calling everyone a Nazi. Maher = Hitler apparently.

It was never my point that hanging out with Shapiro meant anything other than it's minor support to the claim that she "hangs out with white supremacists". A claim I described as stupid.

My characterization of Shapiro is accurate, as are claims that Carlson has a racist perspective, and claims that many rightwing policies are racist.

I think we have to get better at defining words. To me "racism" is the belief that your race is superior than another. A racial supremacist believes that their race should dominant and rule over all other races.

Then you just have bigots that are prejudiced about other races, cultures, genders and practices. They don't feel that their race is superior, they just might hold assumptions or stereotypes due to narrative or life experience. I think most of the so-called "racists" fall in this category.

To say Gina is a white supremacist implies that she believes the white race is superior and she wants her race to rule. That's flat out ridiculous. I've never seen anything from her to suggest that. People in the KKK are white supremacists. To go a step further and call her a Nazi, that's crossing the line. The Nazis were a political party turned army that murdered millions of people, were involved in genocide and started a world war. Gina is not a fucking Nazi. People are belittling what an actual Nazi is/was using that kind of language.

I do think Shaprio has some bigoted views. He might even be racist since he's such a fundamental Jew and thinks his people are chosen by God. Gina though, nah. She's just naive and knee deep into the culture war.

I think we have to get better at defining words. To me "racism" is the belief that your race is superior than another. A racial supremacist believes that their race should dominant and rule over all other races.

Then you just have bigots that are prejudiced about other races, cultures, genders and practices. They don't feel that their race is superior, they just might hold assumptions or stereotypes due to narrative or life experience. I think most of the so-called "racists" fall in this category.

To say Gina is a white supremacist implies that she believes the white race is superior and she wants her race to rule. That's flat out ridiculous. I've never seen anything from her to suggest that. People in the KKK are white supremacists. To go a step further and call her a Nazi, that's crossing the line. The Nazis were a political party turned army that murdered millions of people, were involved in genocide and started a world war. Gina is not a fucking Nazi. People are belittling what an actual Nazi is/was using that kind of language.

I do think Shaprio has some bigoted views. He might even be racist since he's such a fundamental Jew and thinks his people are chosen by God. Gina though, nah. She's just naive and knee deep into the culture war.

Absolutely nothing about Gina suggests to me she's a white supremacist. Calling her a Nazi was idiotic, I think people throw that word around too freely, there's a tiny percentage of people where that word can be used appropriately.

Back