Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Nutty takes by Gina but inconsequential. Anyone who shapes their worldview based on what any celeb, athlete, whatever thinks about politics is most likely someone too stupid to ever make any sort of real difference anyway. Good or bad.
You know that is just confirmation bias, don’t you?

I thought her response regarding the leftist mob attempting to coerce her and shame her into listing her preferred pronouns was hilarious
Curious to me is how,at least on paper,she should be a SJW favorite .
Strong female playing a strong female lead....aaand she at least in this season is on the chubby side.

Last edited:
Curious to me is how,at least on paper,she should be a SJW favorite .
Strong female playing a strong female lead....aaand she at least in this season is on the chubby side.
You either tow the line or get hung with it. This is the way.

People were also coming after her for not including her gender pronouns in her twitter bio LOL

I wondered if anyone has followed the controversy that dogs Gina Carano in showbusiness and could explain it to me:

https://twitter.com/search?q=#FireGinaCarano&src=typeahead_click

From what I can make out, she was first attacked for associating with some characters who were taken to have treated other actors unfairly, and then for allegedly mocking transexuals and their preferred pronouns (which she disputes she did).

What gives?

IDK but Boba Fett is still cooler than this wannabe Boba Fett in that show.

Gina needs to be fired from the UFC and her wikipedia page erased. She is transphobic, a trump supporter and a pandemic denier.

Gina recently posted an Epoch Times article warning of big government science experiments on her Parler. Based.

giphy.gif

Funny how the anti-SJWs quickly changed their tune about her because of this even though a lot of them kept complaining about how the presence of her character in The Mandalorian reeked of "forced diversity" and "wokeness" before this situation.

Hypocrites.
Say what? I don’t recall seeing this before the show.

Gina needs to be fired from the UFC and her wikipedia page erased. She is transphobic, a trump supporter and a pandemic denier.
Anyone talking like this is most likely a progressive milenial who hasn't lived the real life much. Let's just stop it with this cancel culture bs.

Say what? I don’t recall seeing this before the show.

It's been all over social media for a while when her character made her first appearance.

That's why I never hopped on the Anti-Woke bandwagon even though SJWs annoy me, the Anti-SJWs can be just as annoying and hypocritical as the SJWs and I really hate the use click baity titles in their articles/videos and they're both are the among worst offenders of this.

Last edited:
Funny how the anti-SJWs quickly changed their tune about her because of this even though a lot of them kept complaining about how the presence of her character in The Mandalorian reeked of "forced diversity" and "wokeness" before this situation.

Hypocrites.

I haven't watched The Mandalorian. What is it about her character that irked the anti-SJWs?

Back