Social Gina Carano is an Evil Transphobe

Bullying somebody into doing something is not a good first step to gaining some sort of understanding. I don’t mind people choosing to put pronouns or not to put pronouns in their bio, but it’s definitely the wrong approach to pressure people into doing something they are not comfortable with. Unless your goal does not include developing any sort of mutual understanding.

Sums up just about any liberal leaning group like BLM and trans folk.

Good for her.

giphy.gif

don't submit to the leftist mob. once you do that they'll never stop.

and never, ever apologize to these "people."

Good for her...

And she's definitely patented that lip bite... omg, so good.

Good for her.

giphy.gif

don't submit to the leftist mob. once you do that they'll never stop.

and never, ever apologize to these "people."

Thats the cure.

Its so hard to ignore people when they antagonize you but like a crazy bitch the only way you can win is to not engage.

If you dont blubber about i need to be better and you dont say sorry the amount of harm they can do is minimal. Like a vampire you gotta let them in . I keep waiting for people to realize that these people only have as much power as they are allowed to have.

Remember when being famous seemed like such an awesome deal like 10 or 15 years ago? You have a bunch of money without working that much, chicks throwing themselves at you and people generously filled in the blanks of what they didn't know about you. Now they get harassed and bossed around by baristas and zilches that works at taco bell, you get metoo'd for hooking up with a groupie and not calling them back.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/09...carano-get-fired-anti-trans-anti-mask-tweets/

I saw a tweet about this shared in my Facebook feed. Ffs people are ridiculous. You've really got nothing better to do than try to ruin the lives of everyone who doesn't bend the knee?

Cliffs:
-activists were pissed that she wouldn't put her preferred pronouns in her bio
-after a couple months of harassment she put "boop/bop/beep" as her pronouns
-activists are extra pissed and trying to get her fired from Disney

lol @ activists. You mean communists with purple hair?

I've started to see this on email signatures and I just laugh at people when I see it.
I work for my state / public sector and lots of sigs have preferred pnons, particularly with upper management or leadership. Started happening more consistently last year. I just use names anyway, though.

she put "boop/bop/beep" as her pronouns

That's kinda funny.

I was wondering the other day, when I made a rare trip onto Instagram, why some girls I knew were listing pronouns at the top of their profile. I guess that's the new fad.

Why would anyone use those kind of signatures if they’re not trans? That makes no sense to me.

Back