Gina Carano in a new movie trailer. It's about a pool filled with dead people.

I must see this... and I hate most or maybe even all the Marvel movies.

no,not at all.i've been to the movies twice in the last 8 years,its make little difference to me,it just seems they are only catering for a certain audience.

Yeah a certain audience called the public, and they pay to see them. Those movie people are stoooopid.

You got me ts. Thought she'd been downgraded from straight to dvd to C list slasher films

That's cool she got a role in this. I'm hoping it's as good as it could be if done right

I'm looking forward to the Deadpool movie, but I'm also kinda getting tired of Marvel. Age of Ultron was pure trash. I still have high hopes for a Justice League movie, but DC needs to hurry the fuck up.

Why is a Gina Carano thread in the UFC section?

I'm looking forward to the Deadpool movie, but I'm also kinda getting tired of Marvel. Age of Ultron was pure trash. I still have high hopes for a Justice League movie, but DC needs to hurry the fuck up.

I didn't even watch the last avengers because I knew they'd downgrade one of the most powerful villains to fodder. Which they did.

If they do that with Thanos, I'll have no choice but to publically reveal my nerdy comic book past as I cause a one man cinema riot. Frothing at the mouth ranting "Thanos WTH!" Whilst touching stewards with the jab

aren't people over 30 or kids that aren't into comic books not part of the public too ?

Marvel and DC have been around forever, which is why with the cgi they now have it makes perfect business sense to make these movies. Almost everyone of all ages will have had exposure to these characters through some form of media (comic, cartoon, games) at some point .

Ironman 1, Captain America: Winter Solider, X-Men Days of Future Past, The Dark Knight. The finest comic book films to date.

I'd still go see Deadpool just because.

That movie looks awesome, thanks for posting. I was trying to find the red ban trailer, so much better haha

Yeah a certain audience called the public, and they pay to see them. Those movie people are stoooopid.

They are in that they all do the same type movies over and over, kill off the genre, then move onto the next one to beat to death.

when the fuck is the comic book bubble going to burst ? So we can all go back to watching proper movies.:mad:

Not until the Defenders vs. Avengers war.

Avengers-vs-Defenders.jpg

when the fuck is the comic book bubble going to burst ? So we can all go back to watching proper movies.:mad:

Hopefully never especially since DC is just getting started with their more serious and darker movies.

If you want "normal" movies ... they are still making those. Go out and support your favorite type of film. No one is forcing you to watch comic book films.

not a big movie goer.last time i was in a cinema was for the Planet of the Apes reboot about 4 years ago....just seem its all just Superhero shit these day....I really counldn't tell you anything about Twilight,i didn't even know there was a twilight bubble.

LMAO, For real this reminds me of my Father. He also last went to the "movies" for Planet of the Apes.

(He is talking about a drive in chuck heston version):redface:

Can't lie, I haven't been there in years myself, but how about one of these two comic classics. I know I'd love to see it high budget.

144066d86de5ab1cf4fb3154d0404e73.jpg

51ufGXuJgUL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Wake me up when Hollywood stops shitting this formulaic superhero schlock

I must see this... and I hate most or maybe even all the Marvel movies.

Well you in luck. This has nothing to do with the Avengers. Not even the same studio production.

Back