Gina Carano in a Gi, training for Rousey?

It's crazy how different she looks without make up. Still a pretty chic tho.

Rhonda will massacre her but a least Gina will have the dough left over to repair her arm from being ripped off.

shes gorgeous in person, with no make up.

Hard to tell what condition her elbows are in while she dons the Gi; picture could be a bit of a misrepresentation. I will say, however, that from what I can tell, she's still pushing the upper echelon of the 0-10 rating scale. That charming smile and sweaty glean have precipitated daydreams of rolling and drilling positions.

gina_carano_gifs_06.gif

Hot damn!

Weird that she hasn't trained in the gi before, at least not enough to get past that white belt.
The best bjj guys seem to train in the gi consistently even after transitioning to MMA.

The pic was taken about 4 days ago.

Weird that she hasn't trained in the gi before, at least not enough to get past that white belt.
The best bjj guys seem to train in the gi consistently even after transitioning to MMA.

Well, I don't think she was ever much for the ground game, and she spent a good amount of time at Xtreme Couture and they were exclusively no-gi till only a year or so ago, IIRC....

she is white belt
So is Jon Jones (assuming he wasn't promoted to blue belt sometime in the past year without any announcement or fanfare whatsoever). Everyone has to start somewhere.

Barao and Aldo train in a gi every day.

Someone get Pederneiras on the phone and tell him that they shouldn't be doing so much training in a gi because *GASP* you can't use gi grips in fights!!!!!!

>implying you can't train in a gi without using gi grips
>implying being familiar with gi grips wouldn't improve your overall grappling awareness

People who only do nogi and consequently never progress past white belt are really missing out.

Back