gina carano as a star wars actor

Star Wars, Dead Pool, and Fast and Furious, not a bad list of franchises to be a part of.

Pretty good likeness. I definitely would have thought that the figure looked like Carano if I didn't know it actually is her.

Nobody probably tried either and being on Star Wars isn't as prestigious as it once was, IMO. But yeah, still good career move for Carano. Wouldn't be surprised if she didn't see a penny for those action figures though.
The 6" looks like her, but the 3.75" kinda doesn't.

I think the actors get money for their action figure likenesses. I heard Benecio had some irregular deal for Marvel where they were only going to make his shit character's action figure available once and that's it.

She is a Marry for sure. I actually think she is hotter then Tate and PVZ

I still liked her when she got a little bit fat but it's gotten out of hand.

She's got a great rack.

Fair play to her, she's legitimized herself at some low level of acting at the least.

She's not really referred to as an MMA or former MMA fighter anymore.

I get hypnotised by her face. Probably one of the most beautiful women out there.

Wonder what Luke Thomas thinks

giphy.gif

Just one man's opinion here, Gina used to be smokin, but for some reason she seems to have thickened up a lot, and not in a good way.

Girls with breast implants don’t really fill out more in the chest as they gain weight for some reason.

She’s also approaching 40 and being overweight tends to look more mushy because their skin isn’t as tight.

She's got a great rack.

Fair play to her, she's legitimized herself at some low level of acting at the least.

She's not really referred to as an MMA or former MMA fighter anymore.
Maybe that's why she referred to herself as MMA this MMA that during the Mandalorian panel.

Saw the first episode,badass!!!
But im afraid,
Something will turn SJW bad sooner or later.
The guild leader is a female(thiick!!!,probably Gina)and the macguffin is a baby female Yoda.

How do you know it’s female? Not doubting it, just haven’t read that anywhere myself, or even heard of it before now.

How do you know it’s female? Not doubting it, just haven’t read that anywhere myself, or even heard of it before now.
Some YT reviewers put that on.
In the first ep I thought it could be but after watching the second one im not sure.
Also after watching the second ep im not sure Gina is the Mandalorian guild leader.

Feels weird though, 2 ep. out of 10 and we got almost zero plot development.
The atmosphere is amazing and it clearly shows where the money went when you watch it.
Hope we get more substance ahead in the series.

Very much looking foward to the Witcher show
It's already been renewed for a 2nd season. Netflix must know something we don't

Back