Gimme Mickey Gall vs Dillon Danis

LT3217

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Would be a good first fight for Danis to break onto the scene facing Gall and with McGregor co-sign.

I'm totally okay with this, but Dillon is going to fight in another org iirc.

I don't believe Danis has even competed in amateur MMA yet. Having said that, any high-level BBJ guy could catch Gall now. His standup is sporadic and underdeveloped.

Again, I'm still kinda confused and have no idea how good Mickey is as Sage was repeatedly taken down by this guy:

rq0BoV5.jpg

And, like many a prodigy sculpted by their parent, I think Sage is really starting to take a tail spin and the Sage we first saw would whoop the Sage of today. I think Gall vs Platinum would be a good fight. Gall is certainly UFC level but where is he in the pack? Top 30, 20, 15? If he is going to Lightweight, that should be interesting as he is a big welterweight!

Danis said on Helwani's show he's looking at an MMA debut as early as February. Have him fight there. If he wins, I'm sure with pull from Conor he could get in UFC.

I don't believe Danis has even competed in amateur MMA yet. Having said that, any high-level BBJ guy could catch Gall now. His standup is sporadic and underdeveloped.
Danis is on a hole nudda level. Gall looks like Rickson but he has fought scrubs on the ground and e have no idea how he will do versus a legit fighter/

If he wants hardy power to him i dont think galls chin is very good

Back