Media Gimbat: The fighter that Khabib scolded in front of the other guys months ago

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's doing well now competing and being a hammer! Just had a match in Abu Dhabi.

I need a Khabib to scold me for being a lazy ass for legdays ..

What's that song playing in the background? Sounds familiar

giphy.gif

Lightweight GOAT

kabib putting that amount of energy into caring about this I think says this guy must have some talent. good speech unless the context is the guy doesn't actually want to fight for a living and its a hobby he takes serious sometimes then that's just awkward.

<{vega}>

Thanks for the update. I've been wondering about him since never.

War Dingbat.

He's doing well now competing and being a hammer! Just had a match in Abu Dhabi.

I respect tf out of Khabib. The guy is a natural leader. I could see him as a Marcus Aurelius or General Patton figure in history, a leader of men

kabib putting that amount of energy into caring about this I think says this guy must have some talent. good speech unless the context is the guy doesn't actually want to fight for a living and its a hobby he takes serious sometimes then that's just awkward.

Leadership. plain and simple. Know when and where to draw the line. Sometimes thats a one on one conversation. Sometimes you have to use that conversation in a group setting for everyone to get a taste of the motivation. Apparently Khabib knew how to light the right type of fire under Dingbats ass.

Solid Muslim Fighter

Back