Gillibrand: If Lehman Brothers Were Lehman Sisters, We Might Not Have Had the Financial Collapse

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
This lady is a fuckin moron. Go sit in Sunday School with your shit kids. And take mattress girl with you. Women are the solution to all problems.

Blythe Masters is a pioneering woman on Wall Street who may yet go on to discover the secret to eternal youth, but her legacy is already known: She helped invent credit derivatives, the financial instruments that caused the economy to explode in 2008.

As outlined in Gillian Tett’s book, Fool’s Gold, a group of math wizards that included Masters at JPMorgan in the mid-1990s set out to eliminate the risk of lending money by developing a new type of contract that banks could use to insure against the possibility that a loan wouldn’t be repaid.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-04-03/the-legacy-of-jpmorgans-blythe-masters

That shit make me feel sympathetic embarrassment for her

Weird that some men can't admit that women may be better or more effective in certain areas of life

Like the kitchen?

3z98jkwjadw01.gif

Weird that some men can't admit that women may be better or more effective in certain areas of life

You being sexist now or what ?

I got a sister who can scheme financially as well as any crooked wall street banker so lets not act like they arent capable of that kind of behavior or like somehow gaias mothering gene steps in and stops them from acting this way

Come on dude

You being sexist now or what ?

I got a sister who can scheme financially as well as any crooked wall street banker so lets not act like they arent capable of that kind of behavior or like somehow gaias mothering gene steps in and stops them from acting this way

Come on dude

True, but there's also men that will do better jobs then women in certain areas as well. Generalizing is retarded.

Oh the ra-ra sis-boom-bah of women strategy -- didnt work out too well for them in 2016

Back