Social Gillette gone feminist and fighting toxic masculinity. Good Luck getting the feminists to shave

Bro . . . bro . . .

tumblr_plj7qiI5j41y5pg52o1_500.jpg

This part was hysterical. We're celebrating cockblocking now? Lmao!

That article was some water-thin, weak sauce IMO. Is that writer's molehill mountain really at the heart of your upset over the commercial??

"I don't have a problem with the ad showing men engaged in bullying or sexual harassment. Because we obviously know that men do these things. What bothers me is that they show men just standing around and not doing anything as they witness this antisocial behavior. And we know men never engage in such passivity!!"

IMO the only real outrage should be the suggestion that somehow the usually less physical but also usually far more pathological and deepseated and psychologically cruel bullying engaged in by females isn't as equally "toxic" as the form engaged in by males.

"Hey, we never laid a single hand on Sarah. Just by laughing and whispering whenever she walked by in the hallways and posting shit about her on SM we got her to hang herself in her closet. Good work, ladies!"

If you're going to pull a few quotes out of context to continue misconstruing what folks are saying then don't even bother discussing it any further.

I didn't appreciate the broad brush the ad seemed to paint all men with . . . if don't get it and it didn't bother you then good deal.

If you're going to pull a few quotes out of context to continue misconstruing what folks are saying then don't even bother discussing it any further.

I didn't appreciate the broad brush the ad seemed to paint all men with . . . if don't get it and it didn't bother you then good deal.

FYI, he's a troll. Pay no mind.

Here's how I felt after watching it: "Yeah. I have known guys like that. They're indeed assholes. Glad I don't carry myself like that."

So I think if you're a dude who felt somehow roasted by it...

Here's how I felt after watching it: "Yeah. I have known guys like that. They're indeed assholes. Glad I don't carry myself like that."

To be fair, I think aot of the people offended by the ad also think that there is a white genocide agenda going on.

We all know people who are assholes. Not just men.

Oh boy . . . here's another tired line with this discussion . . .

"if you're bothered by the ad then you're part of the problem"

or

"if you're upset about the ad then it's aimed at you"

or

Yet more crap about how being put out with the ad meaning we're okay with bullying or sexual harassment . . .

Just stop it.

FTFY.

You troll everywhere, bud. It's not exactly a secret. You're pretty much Der Eisbar V2.

I don't think you understand the difference between a poster who sometimes uses satire or irony or facetiousness to express his real, honest, sincere perspectives with one who is a troll: A poster attempting to agitate forum members by playing a character who is expressing insincere positions as if they are genuine opinions.

But hopefully this little insight will help you going forward.

We all know people who are assholes. Not just men.

Oh boy . . . here's another tired line with this discussion . . .

"if you're bothered by the ad then you're part of the problem"

or

"if you're upset about the ad then it's aimed at you"

or

Yet more crap about how being put out with the ad meaning we're okay with bullying or sexual harassment . . .

Just stop it.

I feel like you're implying there is something fundamentally wrong with any man who is not offended by the Gillette ad. Am I wrong?

To be fair, I think aot of the people offended by the ad also think that there is a white genocide agenda going on.

There's probably something to this.

I think if there were an ad suggesting there is something really toxic going on with males in the black community most of the men offended by Gillette would be applauding it.

I feel like you're implying there is something fundamentally wrong with any man who is not offended by the Gillette ad. Am I wrong?

I'm not responsible for how you feel . . . however, is that the same as implying if you are offended then the ad is directed at "you"?

FYI, he's a troll. Pay no mind.

I don't think so. I think he's just legitimately autistic and has trouble communicating. Dude always seems to misinterpret people's point to a fault. I learned this the hard way in a thread about the Original Night Stalker.

There's probably something to this.

I think if there were an ad suggesting there is something really toxic going on with males in the black community most of the men offended by Gillette would be applauding it.

Yup.

White male fragility is pretty much the opposite of masculinity.

Yup.

White male fragility is pretty much the opposite of masculinity.
What about non-white male fragility?
The lack of awareness in this post is astounding.
Or are you going to seriously ignore how easily offended non-whites are over the merest slight?

Division isn't "research" lmfao.

"HEY GUYS, THIS DOOD CAN DO BASIC ARITHMETIC! GOT EM!!!"

{<jordan}

My bad. I figured you clicked on my profile where it says posts per day. Didn't realize you were so computer illiterate that you used a calculator.

Back