Social Gillette gone feminist and fighting toxic masculinity. Good Luck getting the feminists to shave

You need to be a fucking weirdo to see "man-hating feminist drivel".
SJW detected.
The message is "Don't be a bully, and Don't be a creep".
1xgiKxu.gif

I asked from the start about him using those “facts.” You couldn’t help out at all.
Ask him on his channel.

Whelp . . . Implying that all men do something and then saying they're implying all men do something by default aren't quite the same.

I'm probably not explaining myself clearly . . .
possibly, I did just jump into the conversation at that point when I saw your post. So I lack proper context of the full points you were trying to make.

my bad for that

You forgot soyboy libtard beta cuck.
You are not a victim. Quit acting like one.
That's what I said, only a soy libtard cuck would claim there is no agenda therefore think right-wingers are seeing propaganda where there is none.

Leftists sure are angry about people thinking this though. YT also deleting negative comments and manipulating the likes.

You need to be a fucking weirdo to see "man-hating feminist drivel". The message is "Don't be a bully, and Don't be a creep". It's not attacking all men, it's not attacking white men, it's encouraging men to stand up to that bullshit.

If you are offended and feel attacked by that message, that says more about you than it does about Gillette's marketing department.
Ottawa Ontario I rest my case....

That's what I said, only a soy libtard cuck would claim there is no agenda therefore think right-wingers are seeing propaganda where there is none.
Yeah, the agenda is to get people talking about Gillette.

Ottawa Ontario I rest my case....
Brilliant detective work.

Trust me, there are plenty of ignorant assholes in Ottawa too. It's not like we are all soyboy libtard beta cuck SJWs.

And I fuckin hate Justin Trudeau. He is totally full of shit.

Brilliant detective work.

Trust me, there are plenty of ignorant assholes in Ottawa too. It's not like we are all soyboy libtard beta cuck SJWs.

And I fuckin hate Justin Trudeau. He is totally full of shit.
Well you’re in the minority then,and it doesn’t change the fact the commercial and what it implies is ridiculous.

possibly, I did just jump into the conversation at that point when I saw your post. So I lack proper context of the full points you were trying to make.

my bad for that

Take their description of the video on YouTube:

Bullying. Harassment. Is this the best a man can get? It's only by challenging ourselves to do more, that we can get closer to our best. To say the right thing, to act the right way. We are taking action at http://www.thebestmencanbe.org. Join us.

Is it such a huge leap to feel this implies they feel all men are born to be bullies and harass others?

Then there's this crap on that website:

But turn on the news today and it’s easy to believe that men are not at their best. Many find themselves at a crossroads, caught between the past and a new era of masculinity. While it is clear that changes are needed, where and how we can start to effect that change is less obvious for many. And when the changes needed seem so monumental, it can feel daunting to begin. So, let’s do it together.

It doesn't say that some men are not at their best . . . it says men.

It certainly is a bold marketing strategy. :) Do you think there will be a boycott?
There already is a boycott.

And yet somehow P&G stock is going up and Gillette is all over Facebook and Twitter.

I, for one, am shocked!

I thought for sure a bunch of weiners having temper tantrums would spell the end for Gillette.

Take their description of the video on YouTube:

Is it such a huge leap to feel this implies they feel all men are born to be bullies and harass others?

Then there's this crap on that website:

It doesn't say that some men are not at their best . . . it says men.
Id say it is a bit of a leap, they include themselves though by the "its only by CHALLENGING OURSELVES" so they are also bearing some responsibility. Thats all I see this as, a call for all of us to be better. But thats just my take.

the "crap on the website" isnt that bad either, and again I dont think they are targetting ALL men with that. "Where and how WE can effect that change is less obvious FOR MANY" separates the ones that are bullies and mysoginists with those that are not imo

But again, just my take.

There already is a boycott.

And yet somehow P&G stock is going up and Gillette is all over Facebook and Twitter.

I, for one, am shocked!

I thought for sure a bunch of weiners having temper tantrums would spell the end for Gillette.
dam son give it time before you declare this marketing a winning strategy.

And "Gillette is all over Facebook and Twitter", that's some cringey shit.
<{walkerwhut}>

Id say it is a bit of a leap, they include themselves though by the "its only by CHALLENGING OURSELVES" so they are also bearing some responsibility. Thats all I see this as, a call for all of us to be better. But thats just my take.

the "crap on the website" isnt that bad either, and again I dont think they are targetting ALL men with that. "Where and how WE can effect that change is less obvious FOR MANY" separates the ones that are bullies and mysoginists with those that are not imo

But again, just my take.

Fair enough . . . agree to disagree.

Seriously?

Yes. I was neither for nor against the video until i started seeing how blatant they are trying to erase the skid marks of the discussion and its views. I cant take them seriously in this regard.

This is like a pedophile saying dont litter and picking up newspaper clippings of his conviction. Well yeah but you are still a pos.

You can't intervene against bullies or stop bad behaviour if you're weak, lack courage or have no principles. Men are naturally aggressive and competitive. Providing it's channelled in the right way there's an awful lot of good that comes from this.

That is the entire point. Channeling natural male tendencies in the right way, not the wrong way. Taking the natural tendency towards aggression, and teaching boys to be assertive instead of being bullies. Using the natural tendency to competition and teaching boys to be leaders. Being strong, courageous, and principled is not under attack.

Being strong, courageous, and principled is not under attack.
I think my biggest problem with the ad is the term "toxic masculinity". God created masculinity, and gave us testosterone in our veins. Masculinity is not toxic and can't be. What the Gillette ad showed was bullying and some bad behavior/immorality.

The term "toxic masculinity" was created by feminists who hate men and hate masculinity in men. Gillette would have been better to never use this term. It would have gone better for them. But there were other subtle problems with the ad in my opinion. But toxic masculinity was the biggest.

Also, I think "feminism" is not at all feminine. A lot of feminists try to look and act like men which is bizarre. Which could be another thread.

You need to be a fucking weirdo to see "man-hating feminist drivel". The message is "Don't be a bully, and Don't be a creep". It's not attacking all men, it's not attacking white men, it's encouraging men to stand up to that bullshit.

If you are offended and feel attacked by that message, that says more about you than it does about Gillette's marketing department.

I dunno man seems to me their message should be "buy our razors" not "Men we can be better so buy our razors"

It all just seems silly to me. Their job is to sell us a product not lecture us.

Back